LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

Everyone calm the F down haha

This is a process and there is a plan. Yes Exum would've been good but there are other good guards on the board around 12 and you cannot deny Aaron Gordons athleticism.

Don't burn the ship just because it wasn't what we had hoped.

Lets see what happens. Think San Antonio. They have head scratcher decisions that end up with MVP players. Everything will be fine

I know I don't know why everyone is so high on henny haven't seen very good moves today very disappointed

I have yet to see a move from Henny during his tenure that I like.

I'm being 100% cereal when I say this... I liked Otis better.

Otis made some bad moves, but he also assembled the best roster this franchise has ever seen. He took chances, and he tried.

Henny's got a load of cap space this season and won't play the free agency game, and I don't know why he's doing with this pick.

Everyone calm the F down haha

This is a process and there is a plan. Yes Exum would've been good but there are other good guards on the board around 12 and you cannot deny Aaron Gordons athleticism.

Don't burn the ship just because it wasn't what we had hoped.

Lets see what happens. Think San Antonio. They have head scratcher decisions that end up with MVP players. Everything will be fine

We need play makers, not a bunch of solid role players.

Championships aren't won with role players.

A lottery pick and loads of cap space, and we're gonna come out of this off season with a bunch of MLE'rs and some less than inspiring rookies.

I seriously can't even right now.

Is anyone complaining if we just drafted out K. Leonard? You know...the finals MVP? Of course we aren't the Spurs but everyone has to build and Oladipo, Vuc, Harris, Harkless, O'Quinn, Fournier, Gordon and Nicholson(maybe not so much lol) is a good start.

I have yet to see a move from Henny during his tenure that I like.

I'm being 100% cereal when I say this... I liked Otis better.

Otis made some bad moves, but he also assembled the best roster this franchise has ever seen. He took chances, and he tried.

Henny's got a load of cap space this season and won't play the free agency game, and I don't know why he's doing with this pick.

Wow, you must show incredible patience in life.....

So not happy with the Harris trade? Not happy with what he did with Howard? Not happy with the Oladipo pick?

The fact you want Otis back says a lot about you.

Is anyone complaining if we just drafted out K. Leonard? You know...the finals MVP? Of course we aren't the Spurs but everyone has to build and Oladipo, Vuc, Harris, Harkless, O'Quinn, Gordon and Nicholson(maybe not so much lol) is a good start.

Kawhi wouldn't have had a finals to be MVP of if it weren't for Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.

Kawhi wouldn't have had a finals to be MVP of if it weren't for Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.

Obviously I just said that. What's to say we're not building that? You can't look at today's roster and say we're done when we are clearly not.

You can't judge all these moves right now, to do so shows a lack of patience. Once the full picture is shown again, and the path is shown again, then we can start to evaluate it. Some peeps need to sleep on it.