LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

He can't create shot how does he get his pass off?

Eventually you will rely on oladio to create offense, turnover will be right up there,

He can't pass means, he can't create to get a good pass for teamstes.

Different than turning the ball over.

And he is not wade, wade can get to any where in the court, wiggins has trouble with his handling.

The league has changed, if you have skills like john wall, rose and Westbrook, you're truly special, those guys who are speedy fast with their dribble are the true prize, this is what seperates wiggins and exum.

Exum is even more special. This is why we are not even talking about smart now as a pg.

stan-van-gundy-is-funny1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Oh yes buddy, don't know why you even question, all you gotta do is re read what I typed.

I did, and it just tells me you know nothing about wiggins if you think he can not create his own shot. I mean, thats just laughably wrong.

I did, and it just tells me you know nothing about wiggins if you think he can not create his own shot. I mean, thats just laughably wrong.

Just trying to point out you're laughable wrong to compare wiggins to wade when one is apple and one is orange, and yes wiggins can't create offense, he only has two moves, drive and pull up or drive and spin, and doesn't use his explosive that well, sorry dude you're assessment was way off

So none of those guys you listed then?

Thats what i thought.

If you wanna know who is the MVP Google it, if you think wiggins game is relative to the Mvps then it's laughable again

If you wanna know who is the MVP Google it, if you think wiggins game is relative to the Mvps then it's laughable again

That wasn't his point...

vangundy0326-221x300.jpg

It just tells me you think too highly of wiggins game

Just trying to point out you're laughable wrong to compare wiggins to wade when one is apple and one is orange, and yes wiggins can't create offense, he only has two moves, drive and pull up or drive and spin, and doesn't use his explosive that well, sorry dude you're assessment was way off

That was never the point man. My god. I was simply comparing a superstar to a star and i used wade (a superstar wing) and bosh (a star pf) to explain why the magic may try and trade up. That was it. I do not think wade and wiggins are actually similar.

Clearly english is not your first language so you missed what i was inferring.

• Upvote 2

Catman, please tell me that I'm confused. I missed some of this, right? You're not really comparing Wiggins to Kevin Durant, are you?

You are confused. Im simply stating that if what he was saying was correct, why did a wing player dominate the league. Furthermore how did the spurs win a title with an old pg?

It just tells me you think too highly of wiggins game

Hes the projected #1 pick so apparently many people do.