LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

People are so funny on here. You say how much you love and trust Rob, but as soon as he does a move you all panic. Obviously all those other rumors were never real and always bull **** as Adrian wojanorski said. We got a nice young talent who can SHOOT. And a second rounder who knows what we make of it. I watched Fournier playtime times last year and liked what I saw. Plus we clears up some cash. Relax people. Don't believe all the bull ****.

• Upvote 1

Or maybe they would look at Orlando as more of a long term destination with young talent that can be replenished rather than a make-shift deal with aging veterans and them having to carry the load all the time. I mean it's not unreasonable. We have a better supporting cast than NY or Miami in the long-run, Rose is always a question mark health wise, and they want to play together.

Meh, Lebron isn't coming here. Neither is Melo. They are those aging vets. They want to win NOW, not long term. There's something else brewing or we're just going for another tank effort this year.

People are so funny on here. You say how much you love and trust Rob, but as soon as he does a move you all panic. Obviously all those other rumors were never real and always bull **** as Adrian wojanorski said. We got a nice young talent who can SHOOT. And a second rounder who knows what we make of it. I watched Fournier playtime times last year and liked what I saw. Plus we clears up some cash. Relax people. Don't believe all the bull ****.

Good post

This is trade #1.

I believe there is more to come.

No one saw this coming. Rob smokescreens everyone, including Magic staff..lol.

Pick #56....

Does this allow us to trade 3 picks for one?

That is the question.

There has to be more to come. Someone else pointed out that this allows us to take back more salary, maybe in a deal to move #12 higher, or simply acquire another first round pick like #7 by acquiring Nash for instance.

Meh, Lebron isn't coming here. Neither is Melo. They are those aging vets. They want to win NOW, not long term. There's something else brewing or we're just going for another tank effort this year.

Name a team with a better supporting cast that can sign both of them just for ****s and giggles. Why not us? I mean Miami did it with Lebron, Wade , and Bosh so why can't we?

@WojYahooNBA: Orlando has agreed to send Arron Afflalo to Denver for Evan Fournier and 56th pick in 2014 Draft, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Fournier has talent. I trust Henny got the best deal possible. It saved some salary cap space if anything.

Fourneir strikes me as a Spurs player... Like a guy who'd fit their system perfectly. He moves the ball and makes shots. I like him and I'm glad we have a 2nd round pick, still feels like this isn't the end result, more of a 1st step.

I like Fournier. Clears up capspace. He can shoot. Is young. Has potential to come off the bench and score 10-16 ppg.

Its not sexy, and its not what anyone expected. But it frees up some room in the starting lineup.