LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

And you know what's more odd? When you make your argument, you like to use the word MVP even though no one is making an argument to the MVP.

Tony Parker can still kill ppl without being an MVP.

Right. Sorry for bringing up the facts - like who was considered the best player in the finals and won an award for it. I forgot your personal opinion with zero facts or education to back it up apparently trumps everything.

• Upvote 1

Tony Parker can still kill ppl without being an MVP.

So you're saying Tony Parker is part of Aaron Hernandez' crew? I don't buy it. French people don't kill, not since we Huguenots left. Now that Matt Bonner: there's a killer. You know they say Judas was a red-head.

• Upvote 2

I get you're trying to tell me wing players dominate the game, so unless you're saying wiggins are one of them, two things are unrelated, because to me Denise Scott was a wing too

Denise Scott is a fine young woman and should not be dragged into this.

• Upvote 1

I get you're trying to tell me wing players dominate the game, so unless you're saying wiggins are one of them, two things are unrelated, because to me Denise Scott was a wing too

I consider Denise Scott to be a comedian. I've never heard anything about her on a basketball court, though, so I don't know what position she plays. If I had to guess, I would say she's a power forward.

http://www.standupcomedians.com.au/comedian/mc/denise-scott/

• Upvote 2

Denise Scott is a fine young woman and should not be dragged into this.

Maybe it's time for you to get chicken wings if you like wings that much, yes leave the fine young woman alone and bring in the Mvps

Maybe it's time for you to get chicken wings if you like wings that much, yes leave the fine young woman alone and bring in the Mvps

Yep, its bedtime.

Sources out of Orlando say Cavs have inquired about Magic guard Victor Oladipo during teams' exploratory trade talks.

Now lets getback to the real topic n forgot the arguing fellas ay.........

SO Lebron, Kobe, and Jordan are the examples provided of wings winning the championship

thaaaaats 3 of the greatest players ever

Wade for the Heat's first championship. You are moving the goalposts here. If a player is leading his team to a championship then he is probably in the discussion for one of the games greats.

You could also make a case for Dirk since his game is almost entirely perimeter oriented.

:svgsad:/>

If the Cavs wanted Victor they should have drafted him last season when they had the chance. Suck it Cleveland.

It's a new GM but I remember reading a Wojo article this year that discussed how teams just stopped talking to the Cleveland GM because he would make trade proposals that would make most message board members blush.