LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

I think you need to use a larger font. People over the age of a hundred won't be able to read it.

I almost said something about your momma, but I caught myself.

We need to hurry up and trade Afflalo. We stay at this will make the playoffs and be drafting outside of the top 14. That would be the worst.

I agree

... We win 2 games and once again we're back to talking playoffs. Just like earlier in the year before a bad stretch of games, just like last season when we were 12-13 before winning 8 more games all year.

I know the tanking is fierce but I don't believe that, on the whole, there are 5 teams worse than us.

... We win 2 games and once again we're back to talking playoffs. Just like earlier in the year before a bad stretch of games, just like last season when we were 12-13 before winning 8 more games all year.

I know the tanking is fierce but I don't believe that, on the whole, there are 5 teams worse than us.

it does not take much to win in the east. I think there are only 2 teams with winning records and one just lost their best player.

I almost said something about your momma, but I caught myself.

I read her emails all the time, trust me when I tell you that she definitely uses a larger font.

Randle has one of the worst steal rates ever for an NCAA player. That and he insists on taking people off the dribble from 15-feet out while not having the ability to take jumpers.

Getting Thomas Robinson vibes from him.

Randle has one of the worst steal rates ever for an NCAA player. That and he insists on taking people off the dribble from 15-feet out while not having the ability to take jumpers.

Getting Thomas Robinson vibes from him.

0.1 steals per 40 minutes is just atrocious. For comparison, Zach Randolph (who I thought was a good comparison for Randle) averaged 1.5 steals per 40. I agree with you. I don't like him. There's a reason he's down at 6 or 7 on my board. Someone may end up being disappointed with him and I sure hope it's not us.

Who the hell cares if Randle doesn't steal the ball? He is perhaps the surest pick at the top of the draft except potentially Wiggins yet you spout about steals from him?

By this logic Embiid is a bust waiting to happen because he can't shoot 3's, or Wiggins will never cut it because he can't block a single full shot per game, and Parker will disappoint because he has more TO's than assists.

Why are we using stats for players that are an irrelevant part of their game?