LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

No, I meant can a women's college team beat a WNBA team. I feel like the talent level is much more even.

I don't think that's the case either, but I think there are other factors that play a bigger role (mainly, money) that dissuade college athletes to the WNBA.

No, I meant can a women's college team beat a WNBA team. I feel like the talent level is much more even.

I don't watch the WNBA at all but it would seem that the same logic would apply. The very best of the best from college make of WNBA rosters.

I think it says something that the most active thread right now is about the draft for NEXT year...

:svgsad:/>

Yes, it says this is the slowest time of the year on the forum, and our expectations are properly set for this upcoming season.

I think the sad part is that some people only find joy in a team/season if they have a chance to do really well. I kind of enjoy seasons like this one where expectations are low and you get to watch a lot of development in regards to team talent.

When we were on our way up to our title run, everyone wanted a chance to see guys like JJ get some court time, a chance to watch him develop. Well, now we get to see that every night.

Yes, it says this is the slowest time of the year on the forum, and our expectations are properly set for this upcoming season.

I think the sad part is that some people only find joy in a team/season if they have a chance to do really well. I kind of enjoy seasons like this one where expectations are low and you get to watch a lot of development in regards to team talent.

When we were on our way up to our title run, everyone wanted a chance to see guys like JJ get some court time, a chance to watch him develop. Well, now we get to see that every night.

Same here. I'm actually really happy to see the pressure off and just see what happens. I want to see how Oladipo does running the point after years of Jameer there, see how they mesh all the pieces together.

I'm looking forward to the inevitable upsets this team will pull off. I'm willing to bet we make a strong run to start the season and then crumble as it wears on, but it'll be fun.

After Dwight, and all the drama and focus he brought to the organization, it's kind of nice to have that all gone elsewhere.