Sign in to follow this  
jav25

Arroyo's performance against USA

21pts 5ast 2reb 2to

This is against and all star caliber nba team

So for those non believers this guy is MAGIC.

And with no doubt i would say is our best PG.

21pts 5ast 2reb 2to

This is against and all star caliber nba team

So for those non believers this guy is MAGIC.

Wow, just wow. He is the main guy on that team, what did you expect? 21 points isn't that special considering they got blown out by over 40 points.

The sad thing is, I shouldn't have anything against Arroyo, but I almost do now, because everytime the man has a decent game, you Arroyo fans go nuts, and use it against Nelson.

I don't know why you feel the need to advertise Arroyo like this. I know he's a nice player, but give it a rest. You're never going to convince me he's a better player than Jameer.

Relax, and let Arroyo's play do the talking if you think he's so great.

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

Wow, just wow. He is the main guy on that team, what did you expect? 21 points isn't that special considering they got blown out by over 40 points.

The sad thing is, I shouldn't have anything against Arroyo, but I almost do now, because everytime the man has a decent game, you Arroyo fans go nuts, and use it against Nelson.

I don't know why you feel the need to advertise Arroyo like this. I know he's a nice player, but give it a rest. You're never going to convince me he's a better player than Jameer.

D-BO, I havent sen any mention of Jameer at no time during the FIBA tournament. Where did you get this reaction from. Arroyos fans are happy and you should be happy because he isssss a Magic player. So you dont think hitting 21 pts against the best team in the world isn't something to be proud about. By the way thank you for beating our arses again.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:

D-BO, I havent seen any mention of Jameer at no time during the FIBA tournament. Where did you get this reaction from. Arroyos fans are happy and you should be happy because he isssss a Magic player. So you dont think hitting 21 pts against the best team in the world isn't something to be proud about. By the way thank you for beating our arses again.

quote:

Those were his exact words. I have no problem with people expressing their opinions, and if that's what you think, then fine. But it's the same stuff after every single game Arroyo plays well. I'm just sick of all the propoganda. I do like Arroyo, and I'm glad he had a good game, however.

D-Bo, It should not be what we as individual think but what the coach feels is the best for the team at a specific game situation. Its going to be a good year for both jameer and carlos. Go Magic. By the way we are both fans of the warlock. I think this guy will be great for our team.

Let me tell you my friend that it is not that it is something against Nelson, it is against all of those persons that feel superior against us LATINS or Puerto Ricans. Against Jerry Sloan, against Brian Hill. If you have follow Arroyo's carrer you will notice that Arroyo's turnover ratio has been measure with another rule than others. His chances has been fewer if you compare to others. we FEEL that unfair treatment so that is why we go nuts everytime that he make a good game. That is why we will forever celebrate the win against USA because that day when he hang his shirt he make all of Puerto Rico shine and feel proud.

quote:

Being a blue blooded Magic fan I am happy when either Meer OR Carlos have a great game... also being a realist I know that in order for us to go anywhere in the playoffs 1 or both of them will need to really pick up their DEFENSIVE game.

In less than a month the competiton for the starting PG begins... let the results speak for themselves icon_biggrin.gif

My bad, this guy is fuc**** awesome. The next Steve Nash. A true Hall of Famer. Allstar in the Making.

Carlos Arroyo

ACCUMULATED STATISTICS

FG 2pts 3pts FT Rbds

G Min M/A % M/A % M/A % M/A % O D Tot As PF To St BS Pts

9 242 49/112 43.8 31/67 46.3 18/45 40 17/22 77.3 5 25 30 36 22 26 8 0 133

GAME BY GAME STATISTICS

2pts 3pts FT Rbds

Match Min M/A % M/A % M/A % O D Tot As PF To St BS Pts

vs MEX 23 0/4 0 0/6 0 4/4 100 0 3 3 2 3 5 1 0 4

vs PAN 29 4/11 36.4 2/3 66.7 2/2 100 1 4 5 8 3 2 1 0 16

vs ARG 31 3/8 37.5 4/9 44.4 2/4 50 1 0 1 4 2 4 0 0 20

vs URU 25 5/7 71.4 1/2 50 1/1 100 0 1 1 2 4 7 1 0 14