Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Team USA 117 - Puerto Rico 78...Aug. 28,2007

ummmm... this game means the world for PR at this moment... still we lose, but by the lowest margin in the tournament.

Rrollo if in the zone, will go crazy, if not he'll end up with numbers like 2-20 fg's and stuff like that... cuz he'll keep on trying LOL

A must watch by anybody on these boards, like somebody said before...

Go PR, Go USA, Go Rollo, Go D12!

USA by 15

This is the game that I wants to see, a game between brother. Go USA, GO PR. The best team should win and that it is our national team U.S.A

we should loss by 20

The US is coming off a game where people are questioning why they didn't beat Mexico by as much as the other teams. They are also playing a team that they have lost to in international competition. I would look for the US to be VERY motivated in this game.

If USA's game plan is to shut down Arroyo, it won't work PR's best scorer is Ayuso. Their best passer is Barea. Barea is just another playmaker, PR has alot.

I expect the USA to go undefeated throughout the whole tournament, I would be suprised if they lost tonight

This is the point where Team USA starts to get mello...and relaxing more. False sense of security comes in and then they'll eventually lose the game. Same thing happened with Greece I think last season. Kirk Heinrich makes one ***** mistake then the entire team falls apart.....a team packed with the best players in the world?!

Oh yeah, as Bill Walton put it, winning a large margin victory doesn't bring momentum; those margins will decrease and decrease little as the competition goes on.

quote:
Originally posted by Jose:

If USA's game plan is to shut down Arroyo, it won't work PR's best scorer is Ayuso. Their best passer is Barea. Barea is just another playmaker, PR has alot.

I expect the USA to go undefeated throughout the whole tournament, I would be suprised if they lost tonight

Lol true. We got a PG factory. Again, I hope we can be smart and competent tonight, no matter if we lose (most likely).