Sign in to follow this  
ags_pr

The Fire Brian Hill petition!

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

emory, show some confidence! I do not have tickets for tonight but I will be watching.

I would but I'm way too cheap for my own good. lol

quote:
Originally posted by christophergentry110401:

Why do I feel the magic will have this thread removed just like one of the ones earlier this season they had taken off here.

You know Gentry, you keep saying that but amazingly in every thread you have posted this, the thread doesn't get deleted.

Maybe that is because when that other thread was removed it was because LGM and I needed to merge the hundreds of threads on the same subject and it had nothing to do with the front office.

My dog also wants Brian Hill fired. So that is another vote.

Forgot to mention - the news on 5 got us on camera with our fire Brian Hill shirts and it will likely be on the 11 o'clock news tonight. And, I happened to meet Ball Junkie who was standing next to me when the camera's were on us. So, Ball Junkie if you see this you'll likely be on the 11 o'clock news - someone thought around 11:25pm - as they get 30 seconds. Hopefully they have a close up of the shirt for the full 30 seconds - they can cut my head off of the shot - I just want the advertisement out there.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

My dog also wants Brian Hill fired. So that is another vote.

Forgot to mention - the news on 5 got us on camera with our fire Brian Hill shirts and it will likely be on the 11 o'clock news tonight. And, I happened to meet Ball Junkie who was standing next to me when the camera's were on us. So, Ball Junkie if you see this you'll likely be on the 11 o'clock news - someone thought around 11:25pm - as they get 30 seconds. Hopefully they have a close up of the shirt for the full 30 seconds - they can cut my head off of the shot - I just want the advertisement out there.

That's freaking awesome! It makes me wish I was still in Central Florida so that I could see it. Were you and BJ sitting together?

Just a guess but I think they were playing it safe with him. We could have used him against Prince down the stretch.