Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

Dear, (Insert Name Here)

Dear Darrel Armstrong,

I tried to have myself lowered about one foot to 9ft. in height after our encounter in all-star weekend years ago, but the league denied my request because then we'd have the likes of Boykins and Barea wanting to enter the dunk contest.

Sincerely,

The Rim

Dear Magic Fans,

Season tickets to Magic games - $4,950

Dwight Howard extension - $86 million

Rashard Lewis signing - $118 million

Brian Hill getting on a plane after the NJ game ... PRICELESS!

Signed,

American Express

Dear Rob:

This is a formal request that you stop harrassing our clients. If you refuse to stop showing up at their kids schools and going through their trash the cops will be called immediately.

The Attorneys for Chris Wilcox and Ricky Davis

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Dear Work and Responsibility,

Who needs you?

Signed,

Members of the Orlando Magic Message Board

good one

quote:
Originally posted by Voltaire:

Dear Knappy:

I would like to apologize for keeping Carlos one more season but you have to see this.Went we got Jameer we sold 10 jerseys in 2 years, with Carlos we sold 3,000 the first two weeks after the trade.By the way, 9 of the Jameer he bought them for his family and the other one we strongly suspect it was you.Went Jameer got here we only sold one extra season pass(again we think it was you, thanks), and with Carlos we sold 300 the first week.Also as we see they both have almost the same stadistics last year, we decided not to extend Jameer contract and wait until next season to see what happens.Carlos?? i do not know what to tell you about him but one hint, i hope you begin to love the guy, it.s all i can said.

all my love, OTIS

Very nice, I like that one and for the record I only have one autographed Jameer jersey for getting season tickets - this year I get a Howard autographed jersey and next year it had better be Ariza - he had better be here.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Dear Carlos Arroyo,

Thanks for filling in for me while I'm away.

Sincerely,

Jesus Christ

Wow, that one is priceless - phenomenal - I love it - LOL - hysterical. You will be hated like me, but boy was that funny.

Dear Orlando Magic,

I really wish I could have made the trip, but I just could not be there for you in detroit. I give and I give, but you don't seem to appreciate me. Stan says you have not talked about me in practice for a while now. Don't you love me anymore?

signed

the offense