Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Is Bo still with the Magic, or not???

a few months ago, there was a report from The Sentinel that Diener and Bo were not returning...obviously, we know Diener is gone, but on the front page of the Magic web site, theres the article about Bo and basketball without borders...does this mean he WILL be returning??? or does this mean absolutely nothing at all...

a few months ago, there was a report from The Sentinel that Diener and Bo were not returning...obviously, we know Diener is gone, but on the front page of the Magic web site, theres the article about Bo and basketball without borders...does this mean he WILL be returning??? or does this mean absolutely nothing at all...

I thought the same thing when I saw the front page. It would be nice to keep him around and keep the bench warm, maybe come in and give us 5-10 minutes of some heart. But If we have to let him go, then let Mr. Bo be free.

This should free up a roster spot but at the same time, we would lost an energy defender in Bo Outlaw, one of the most all time favorite Magic players.

quote:
Originally posted by Stone_Temple_Kiwi:

I still remember watching the game over here when bo hit his 1st career 3 pointer....memories.....

YOU SPEAK LIES... j/p

J/P...maybe Just Playing...

But yeah I posted this same question a few weeks ago. He is still under the players' profile section of the website.

I think he will stay with the team, one way or another. If they have a spot in the roster he will stay in there, if they don't he will stay in an coaching position. They can still use his locker room leadership or skills in practice.

I think they are keeping their options open with Bo. Regardless of whether he makes the roster, I am sure they will bring him in for training camp as an extra body for scrimaging.

He helped out getting the summer league team ready, could serve the same role in training camp. Then move on to a front office job before the season.

He will be back in some role yet to be determined.

After losing Darko and not having much help for Dwight in the middle, how could they release Bo?

Sad situation if you ask me, when you have to go into a season having to count on big minutes from Bo Outlaw.