bhnole

Official 2013 NBA playoffs Thread

Alright, I got Miami in 7. They lose one at home and win one on the road

I know when I see a winner and the Spurs have already won the series.

I think whoever wins game 2 wins the series

:shard:

Life is too short to hate but whenever I think about the Heat I can't help but strongly dislike everything about them. Besides being our division rival, I feel like everything they represent is a farce and forced upon the general NBA fans.

All I can hope for is the day we start competing with these guys comes sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 2

*****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Upvote 1

Life is too short to hate but whenever I think about the Heat I can't help but strongly dislike everything about them. Besides being our division rival, I feel like everything they represent is a farce and forced upon the general NBA fans.

All I can hope for is the day we start competing with these guys comes sooner rather than later.

Nothing wrong with feeling the way you do and rest assured, not only do you have many Magic fans that share your feelings, you have many NBA fans all over the country that share them.

It's unbelievable what a great sport Pops is. His congratulations was so honest it almost took away the pain of being about to watch LeBron hoist a trophy... so I turned off the TV when Pops walked off the floor. Win or Lose the Spurs organization has class... win or lose the Miami organization has none.

On the upside? This godawful season is FINALLY over and we can get on to the draft. Hopefully we only have to sit through one more Heat championship before they implode and all write hateful books about one another.

It's unbelievable what a great sport Pops is. His congratulations was so honest it almost took away the pain of being about to watch LeBron hoist a trophy... so I turned off the TV when Pops walked off the floor. Win or Lose the Spurs organization has class... win or lose the Miami organization has none.

This.

The Spurs lost this series, that´s the truth. Zero class Lebron James.

Right there with you. It has been one of the most irritating things I've seen in sports. And the LeBron fans are very annoying too.

I love the Spurs and Timmy seems to be 10 times the man LeBron is. It was only great for me if Timmy would have beaten LeBron once again.

I like this board and the magic and hope the East can take care of the Heat before age does. LeBron has been pushed down throats enough.

On the upside? This godawful season is FINALLY over and we can get on to the draft. Hopefully we only have to sit through one more Heat championship before they implode and all write hateful books about one another.

I honestly believe that they won this one by the skin of their teeth. A severely depleted Bulls team played them tough for three of the five games, a young Pacers team missing its veteran star took them to seven, and they had to rally to beat the Spurs in 7.

The Bulls and the Pacers will both be much improved next year, and the West is just going to be ridiculous in the top-4. I think the Heat will have trouble making it out of the East, let alone beating the West champ.

I honestly believe that they won this one by the skin of their teeth. A severely depleted Bulls team played them tough for three of the five games, a young Pacers team missing its veteran star took them to seven, and they had to rally to beat the Spurs in 7.

The Bulls and the Pacers will both be much improved next year, and the West is just going to be ridiculous in the top-4. I think the Heat will have trouble making it out of the East, let alone beating the West champ.

I'd agree with this. For arguments sake, and this is for everyone, they claimed while Miami was on their winning streak they were one of the best NBA teams ever. Do you think their hard run in the playoffs hurt that? And where would you rank them?