bhnole

Official 2013 NBA playoffs Thread

Every time the Heat lose this postseason, Lebron complains about the refs, but still hasn't received a fine yet. It's not just a small complaint, either. But if any other team or coach does that, it's an automatic 25K or more fine.

Every time the Heat lose this postseason, Lebron complains about the refs, but still hasn't received a fine yet. It's not just a small complaint, either. But if any other team or coach does that, it's an automatic 25K or more fine.

Pretty much, I mean Lebron has flopped more times than he has been fined thats for sure. But you cant hammer away at your money man, even though your product's quality is taking a hit.. one flop at a time. I mean you basically got a poor mans version of team USA in the Heat.

Anderson should of been ejected when that play happen instead of after the fact. But the refs are to inconsistent with their jobs to enforce the rule book. Apparently thats just too hard to do in front of a couple thousand people and James/Wade in your ear all night long.

If the Pacers had the type of gear that the Bulls played with, they would have surely won the series. Other than that, I'm glad this series is over.

Now I can see the Spurs who I wouldn't doubt are prepared for everything...play the Heat just like they were suppose to last year. I give thanks to chance that the Thunder didn't make it because they were definitely not better than they were last year.

Why? You're a Magic fan right? Who cares what the Pacers do?

Short term we aren't competing for anything, and I'm sure plenty of people will root for the Pacers to beat the Heat next year, I know I will. So, maybe try not to be so narrow minded?

Short term we aren't competing for anything, and I'm sure plenty of people will root for the Pacers to beat the Heat next year, I know I will. So, maybe try not to be so narrow minded?

Certainly, if in turn, you agree to allow other members to answer for themselves

• Downvote 1