bhnole

Official 2013 NBA playoffs Thread

In replay I think CP3 carried on that final drive. Wasn't called and it shouldn't have been in real time though.

That whole game was so physical. That last play Paul carries and Tony Allen fouled him too I think it was good that the refs let them play it out.

Heat games are the most boring thing I have ever seen on TV, all-time, ever. EVAR.

Seriously, unless LeBron or D'Wade get a fast break dunk, a foul is called if anyone even so much as glances in their direction. Added to that, whomever the announcer and halftime crew is will verbally felate those two until their damn lips fall off.

On the upside, I'm getting a lot of outdoor things done.

• Upvote 1

As I said in the Around The NBA thread, I've pretty much accepted the fact that the Heat will win the title this year and next year (hopefully LeBron leaves after next year and goes to the Lakers). While I would be cool with a Thunder rematch (especially since they don't have Harden to choke for them anymore), I really want to see the Nuggets play the Heat in The Finals. It would be the most athletic thing to ever be put on television.

Why in God's name would you want Lebron on the Lakers?

Why in God's name would you want Lebron on the Lakers?

That should never happen while Dwight being there...... I honestly think James will go back to Cleveland to full fill his promise.

That would make for an unbelievable story line.

Better them winning than Miami.

I was hoping that you were joking. Why you would want that spoiled and entitled fan base to acquire the best basketball player in the world is beyond me. NOTHING is worse than the Lakers winning another championship. I would rather watch the Celtics and Heat alternate winning championships for the next decade over the the Lakers winning one.

• Upvote 5

I was hoping that you were joking. Why you would want that spoiled and entitled fan base to acquire the best basketball player in the world is beyond me. NOTHING is worse than the Lakers winning another championship. I would rather watch the Celtics and Heat alternate winning championships for the next decade over the the Lakers winning one.

Relax, they would be getting him at 29/30. They would only get one "LeBron" year out of him and then his athleticism will slip and he's not a good enough shooter to fight Father Time like Kobe did. Lakers fans will end up disappointed, Heat never become an all time dynasty, everybody wins.

I'm not too interested in the playoffs with the Magic out. Actually, I think the most interesting thing by far isn't the basketball, rather it's what Dwight will do if the Lakers get booted early (sure looks like that will happen). Will he leave the Lakers? Will be fun to watch.....