bhnole

Official 2013 NBA playoffs Thread

If Duncan should be mad at anyone, it is Popovich. All of the situational substitution he was doing at the end really messed with the momentum, in addition to costing two key rebounds that Duncan could have grabbed if he was in there.

I didn't have a problem with that bc the heat had to shoot a 3 and if missed would most likely be a long rebound. Duncan is not fast enough to get that long board, and the ball ended up not bouncing far.

Meanwhile ginobli in key possessions throws the ball away time after time. I would actually blame pop for keeping him in he was so ineffective and boneheaded.

Emanuel Ginobili single-handedly lost the Spurs the game with an atrocious -21 and 8 turnovers (13 for the Spurs total)

• Upvote 3

Emanuel Ginobili single-handedly lost the Spurs the game with an atrocious -21 and 8 turnovers (13 for the Spurs total)

Thank you O I can always count on you to see the light.

Parker with a tender hamstring and lebron guarding him the whole game played cool and under composure. Duncan played like 2007. Even Diaw made some key plays to keep the game close but ginobli? Nada. Pop should trade him tonight.

Manu plays the worst game in Nba career, probably. ut also the refs didn´t give him the call in the final that would give the Spurs the champonship.

Parker plays selfish all the game.

Lebron James almost cry int he game. I think that he was another player in Miami. But he isn´t, he isn´t a Winner.

Duncan was the only player that plays the way you have to int he finals.

Manu plays the worst game in Nba career, probably. ut also the refs didn´t give him the call in the final that would give the Spurs the champonship.

Duncan was the only player that plays the way you have to int he finals.

Leonard played a man's game too, 22/11 going 9-14 and playing stellar defense as usual.

Those two plays at the end were obvious fouls. They would have called them if it wasn't for the "lets not call fouls arbitrarily at the end of games" rule.

Besides that, san Antonio threw away the title. Is awfuly sad and game 7 can easily go to the heat. Heat went lucky

Wow..I really can't believe Manu just layed an egg in a pivotal NBA game.

If Manu Ginobili wasn't in the game the Spurs would have EASILY...won the game. Every player he played minutes with has flawed Lenovo stats. Manu had 8 turnovers....8!!! our of 13 total for the team.

Not only was he on the floor giving away the ball, he wasn't scoring at all. 3 points? Really? 3 points.

This wasn't on Pop. This wasn't on Parker. This was on Manu. He needs to take the responsibility. He needs to wake up. He needs to realize that he is in the NBA finals and that his teammates need him to play well in order for them to win. He hasn't played well only in one game and ALL THE CAMERAS SHOULD BE ON HIM.

Manu Ginobili..is the reason why there's game 7. Go to look at the statistics. If Manu could actually perform and cancel out what Ray Allen was contributing, the Spurs would have this series easily. I've been watching the stats since the beginning. This guy...is incredibly ungrateful for what position he is right now in right now. Why would I say this? Another player on another team should be saying "I could make those shots in that position and make sure I was prepared to make those shots for that game". Manu is playing like he doesn't deserve to be where he is right now.

He needs to wake up and realize he is the Catalyst and the missing key that was lost in the grass all along. This game should have been an easy win. This wasn't a team loss. This was a Manu loss.

It still comes down to missing 2 ft, giving away 2 off rebounds, and 2 non calls. Pop took out Duncan to prevent the heat from taking one 3PT shot two times and both times they got two 3PT shots.

I can't believe this. Heat must be grateful because they really didn't win the game. The spurs and refs did for them.

I understand being bitter about the Heat winning, I don't think a lot of us like them very much. Hinting that the refs favored Miami last night is ridiculous, though.

The Spurs got A LOT of 50/50 calls throughout the entire game, many of which were pretty clearly bad calls. If we're going to complain about the Manu drive at the end, let's at least mention the massive travel he got away with on the play and the fact that there truly wasn't that much contact. As far as Bosh's block, he got some of Green's body, but you're simply not getting a whistle in that scenario, especially when the block is totally clean on the ball.

I really didn't expect to see officiating used as an excuse from last night... seemed pretty clear to me which team got the benefit of most whistles.

• Upvote 1

Manu will bounce back and have a solid game 7.

Unless he's getting a comfy retirement bonus to throw it.

I also noticed that Lebron isn't even going with his signature forearm clear out anymore, now he's just trying to break ribs on every drive (and getting away with it of course).