bhnole

Official 2013 NBA playoffs Thread

I feel bad for Duncan he played a great game only to have ginobli f*** it all up over and over again. It almost felt like he was being paid under the table to toss the game.

I hate the Heat with a passion, but I didn't have a problem with either of the two "no calls" at the end of the game. Ginobili was being defended, but he really wasn't hit. And Bosh made a great block at the end...just a great defensive play.

Now I have to wash my mouth out for saying nice things about the Heat.

I feel bad for Duncan he played a great game only to have ginobli f*** it all up over and over again. It almost feels like he's being paid under the table to toss the game.

He's that kicker from The Replacements...

I feel bad for Duncan he played a great game only to have ginobli f*** it all up over and over again. It almost feels like he's being paid under the table to toss the game.

Parker taking contested step back twos in an OT finals game didn't help either,.

If Duncan should be mad at anyone, it is Popovich. All of the situational substitution he was doing at the end really messed with the momentum, in addition to costing two key rebounds that Duncan could have grabbed if he was in there.