bhnole

Official 2013 NBA playoffs Thread

does everything always have to be about the refs...

Did you see Bosh literally jump into the air to sell a flop? That offensive foul took away a dunk and despite the fact they're professional ball players, you've got to think in the back of their minds, they know what's going on and are now having to re-think everything they do for fear of getting a foul call.

Conversely, when you know your team can be as aggressive as they want on defense with no fouls going to be called, you're going to be going all out with slapping, pulling, pushing, grabbing, you name it.

dude both teams play these stupid games. You think parker and ginobli and splitter don't do their fair share of flopping?

And really what you described could have been exactly game 3. The Spurs had EVERYTHING going their way. Lebron didn't even get to the line which is mind-boggling...

Well my 5 game prediction got destroyed, but im still not giving the Heat the nod on the series.

Last night, I saw something that I have rarely seen... and thats Lebron running for his life during last nights game. I have never seen Lebron sprint continuously for that long of a stretch like he did in the first half. Shoot, he didnt run that much in all of the other games in this series. It worked, he got buckets and himself tired out a little.

Wade is wade, he will flash the games of 20, 30 and 40... but those games come and go into darkness. Bosh played inspired basketball, and shooting victim (the jump left foul... nice).

I told this to Tobias on his Twitter, Consistency over Flash is going to win the series.

The only player that is a legitimate leader and winner in the Heat is Wade. Bosh played out of he´s actual level, he just get confidence.

The Parker injury is a concern for SA. And probably on the series.

Manu is shooting bad from last series against Golden State and Memphis. He lost confidence, but eh still help the team with great D and great passing. Splitter looks awful, and he ws block in too any plays, specially qhen Manu left him in a great position in the post.

Danny Green and Cory still shooting out of their minds.

Hate what the refs did with kawi Leonard.

Had the spurs not throw so many balls away this could have been close to a 20 point game.

Gotta love Danny green. I hope he doesn't disappear in the second half

Danny Green has been impressive not only by hitting 3's but his overall defense. Every time Wade or LeBron go 1on1 or 2 on 1 on him on a fast break it always seems like they can not score.

• Upvote 1

I've never seen Wade and Bron miss so many close range shots, some of them due to being greedy.

Anyways, it was awesome to see Ginobili go to work. He's *****ing amazing

Pretty safe bet the Spurs win this series. I could see Miami winning one more, but they just haven't played well enough, even with the "Stern Effect," to win two in a row.

Looks like my dream of seeing the Spurs close out the series in Miami, and Riley poo-ing himself on national TV, is just a game away.

• Upvote 1

Pretty safe bet the Spurs win this series. I could see Miami winning one more, but they just haven't played well enough, even with the "Stern Effect," to win two in a row.

Looks like my dream of seeing the Spurs close out the series in Miami, and Riley poo-ing himself on national TV, is just a game away.

I see your point, but if the Heat win the next one with game seven in Miami, I would unfortunately have to think the Heat take it it.