bhnole

Official 2013 NBA playoffs Thread

Never once tonight did it feel like a conference finals game to me. It was largely boring with little to no defense being played and players on both teams (though much, much more so Miami) flopping all over the place and being rewarded by the refs. I stopped watching early in the 4th.

Wade, Lebron, Allen and Battier twice should all get fines but I'll be surprised if they fine one of them let alone all of them.

After two decent performances on the road by the Pacers, they then go and disappoint at home. The Pacers really need to step it up in the next game and go back to playing dominant defense, if they don't, the Heat could very well win the next two games without too much trouble.

After seeing how the refs favored Miami against Chicago, i can tell you that miami will be in the finals.

Indiana had the cance to be 2-0 in this series. they lost it by themselves. How easy was that layup for Lebron? And then ooooh! Lebron says the med, the King! The most dominant player! How clutch he is!

Of course is dominant, of course he is clutch, of course he is a great player. but that layup was a baby layup.

If indiana lose next game, this series is probably over.

I really loved how good SA plays. Duncan… just amazing, he is 38 years old!

After seeing how the refs favored Miami against Chicago, i can tell you that miami will be in the finals.

Indiana had the cance to be 2-0 in this series. they lost it by themselves. How easy was that layup for Lebron? And then ooooh! Lebron says the med, the King! The most dominant player! How clutch he is!

Of course is dominant, of course he is clutch, of course he is a great player. but that layup was a baby layup.

If indiana lose next game, this series is probably over.

I really loved how good SA plays. Duncan… just amazing, he is 38 years old!

Tim Duncan is a beast

Eh......the Heets (I purposely misspelled) will win this one tonight. The Pacers left the court with egg shells last night. They lack the veteran mentality that the Knicks had. I was hoping to much in believing in the Pacers youth could finally magically turn it around and do everything to win gold.

The Knicks should have been there taking care of the Heat. Jason Kidd should have been there making LeBron magically ineffective once again. They blew their opportunity just like the Pacers currently are. I've pulled it in to early but you all have seen how the Heat plays, what calls were received on both ends, what the Pacers allow the Heat to do to them, and how the Pacers run their offense of inconsistency. Their defensive energy doesn't match that of a handicapped Bulls team and THATS SAD.

LeBron called for an offensive foul (throwing an elbow). Hell has officially frozen over. :shard:/>/>

And Lebron fouls out...it has frozen entirely. Someone please post the Lebron flop when West backs him down at 4:14 left in the 4th. Absolutely the most egregious flop Ive ever seen. He waited for contact and slung himself to the floor before West touched him. He is a great player but that is an embarrassment for a MVP. Thankfully he fouled out on a bad call.

• Upvote 1

Eh......the Heets (I purposely misspelled) will win this one tonight. The Pacers left the court with egg shells last night. They lack the veteran mentality that the Knicks had. I was hoping to much in believing in the Pacers youth could finally magically turn it around and do everything to win gold.

The Knicks should have been there taking care of the Heat. Jason Kidd should have been there making LeBron magically ineffective once again. They blew their opportunity just like the Pacers currently are. I've pulled it in to early but you all have seen how the Heat plays, what calls were received on both ends, what the Pacers allow the Heat to do to them, and how the Pacers run their offense of inconsistency. Their defensive energy doesn't match that of a handicapped Bulls team and THATS SAD.

2009149_orig.jpg

• Upvote 1