Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Bonds just hit 755...

quote:
Oh yeah, watch A-rod break the record, people will be pissed at an American with Latin descend, breaking and American Record. I'm sure some people will talk about it...

I doubt it... As long as someone passes Bonds, people wont care who it is.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Oh yeah, watch A-rod break the record, people will be pissed at an American with Latin descend, breaking and American Record. I'm sure some people will talk about it...

I would be very happy to see anyone other than "Mr. Juiced" break the record. If he stays healthy for another 7-8 years. I think he will break 800.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

I would be very happy to see anyone other than "

quote:
I would be very happy to see anyone other than "Mr. Juiced" break the record. If he stays healthy for another 7-8 years. I think he will break 800.

If A-Rod hits 30 home runs for the next 10 years (that will make him 43 at the time), he will have 800 career homers.

I am glad to hear a lot of you are cool like that. I do think a lot of people would be fine with it, and would actually encourage it and it could be an even bigger celebration.

I think A-rod can do it, if he stays healthy.

I would rather see him hold the record..just because there's no roid talk, unless something comes out later on in his career.

I agree Davciv, being a ball player myself, steroids or HGH doesn't help you hit a baseball, it doesn't improve your hand-eye coordination, but it does turn warning track fly-balls into homeruns.

The fact is, while other homerun hitters like Griffey Jr. and Frank Thomas were breaking down and getting injured later in their careers, Barry Bonds has added more muscle and hit homers at a higher rate.

I would also like to know what exercises Barry did to increase his hat size by half an inch.

Just look at video of Barry coming up. He was a base-stealing speed and power player. Now he is a hulk at the age of 42-43.

The fact is, Barry was and always has been a great player. But would he have broken the record if he hadn't used. Probably not. Griffey was on track to break the record, but he got old and injured. People seem to forget that steroids play a huge role in injury recovery and prevention. Especially HGH.

Barry is a roided-up ******* and is breaking the record of one of the best and classiest baseball players of all time.

I hope ARod shatters his record.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

I agree Davciv, being a ball player myself, steroids or HGH doesn't help you hit a baseball, it doesn't improve your hand-eye coordination, but it does turn warning track fly-balls into homeruns.

The fact is, while other homerun hitters like Griffey Jr. and Frank Thomas were breaking down and getting injured later in their careers, Barry Bonds has added more muscle and hit homers at a higher rate.

I would also like to know what exercises Barry did to increase his hat size by half an inch.

Just look at video of Barry coming up. He was a base-stealing speed and power player. Now he is a hulk at the age of 42-43.

The fact is, Barry was and always has been a great player. But would he have broken the record if he hadn't used. Probably not. Griffey was on track to break the record, but he got old and injured. People seem to forget that steroids play a huge role in injury recovery and prevention. Especially HGH.

Barry is a roided-up ******* and is breaking the record of one of the best and classiest baseball players of all time.

Osprey, when do you want that shipment of anabolic steroids sent to you?

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Osprey, when do you want that shipment of anabolic steroids sent to you?

How many times do I have to tell you, Cherith. I want WINSTROL. Its completely different from anabolics. Just ask Rafael Palmiero. Lol.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Steroids or not, the man is an *******. Thats what I care about.

Tom-A-toe, To-MAH-toe its all good brother.