Sign in to follow this  
Atli

Which team will you root for in the playoffs?

Which team will you root for  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will you root for

• Oklahoma City Thunder
    • San Antonio Spurs
    • Denver Nuggets
    • LA Clippers
    • Memphis Grizzlies
    • Golden State Warriors
    • LA Lakers
    • Houston Rockets
    • Miami Heat
    • New York Knicks
    • Indiana Pacers
    • Brooklyn Nets
    • Chicago Bulls
    • Atlanta Hawks
    • Boston Celtics
    • Milwaukee Bucks
    • NONE
    • ANYONE BUT THE HEAT OR LAKERS

In west I'd like to see the Spurs and OKC make the conference final. it would be nice to see either of them make the NBA finals and beat the Heat, and it would give some further credence to what we are trying to do here (i.e. build a winning team with young talent).

In the east I'd like to see the Bulls cause the ultimate upset and get to the NBA final, but as much as I'd like to see the Heat ousted I don't think that it will happen.

So the teams I'm calling for is Spurs, OKC in the west; and the Bulls in the east.

they didn't really deserve to win last year...

I'm interested in hearing your reasoning behind this.

The Spurs. Ever since they sent the Lakers home crying in 2003 I've had a soft spot in my heart for them.

I'm starting to believe in the Dubs.

Not sure they have it in them to knock off the Spurs, should be a great series though and with Curry seemingly hitting everything he looks at from 3 they have a chance.

Wow, Bulls take game 1... I'm starting to really like that team... If they manage to beat the Heat in a 7 game series, imagine what they can do with Rose? I'm gonna cheer for them and the I'm torn between Spurs and Warriors

Wow, Bulls take game 1... I'm starting to really like that team... If they manage to beat the Heat in a 7 game series, imagine what they can do with Rose? I'm gonna cheer for them and the I'm torn between Spurs and Warriors

Spurs have the best chance against the Heat. I like the Dubs though.

I've been impressed by how the Bulls have coped and been as competitive as they have without Rose: 5th best team in the east in the standings, good series win against the Nets, and now beating the Heat in game one. Makes you wonder how good this team would have been if they had a healthy Rose on the team.

I wonder if Rose will make a comeback soon? I know they said they hinted that he was out of the play offs, but now that they are one up against the Heat they have a chance, so would Rose comeback to help them win the series, or continue to sit out?

I hope it's Spurs/Bulls.

Living in Seattle, and the way the team was not only flat-out stolen, but the way the league is now actively sabotaging any attempt to move a team here, I can't vote for OKC. I hope Clay Bennett dies of syphilis after eating a barrel full of buttholes on public TV.

I hate the Heat, I hate watching the Heat. LeBron doesn't really bother me anymore, for some reason. I'm at peace with LeBron. D'Wade? Annoys the ever-loving crap out of me: whine after every single play, flail like you got punched in the face every single play, celebrate every single shot even if you're down 20, fall over every single play, get bailed out by refs every single play on both offense or defense, scream at refs because you KNOW they'll never T you up...

The Heat are absolutely the most boring team to watch. Not because their players don't play hard or have incredible skills, but because not only do they have the best player in the league, but they get every single call. It's horrid. It's boring. It's bad for the game.

I hope Chicago, with their duct-taped team, somehow stomps the Heat into the ground. A sweep would be perfect, but of course Stern can't let that happen.

• Upvote 3

Which team has the best chance to beat the Heat if the Heat make it to the finals?

Tough call, Memphis' defense could lockdown the Heat and possibly control them to play Memphis ball but I'm not entirely sure if they can handle them in a 7 game series. Spurs seem to be the team in my opinion that could take the Heat but considering how the refs control every Heat series, I'll just chalk this one up for another championship for Miami.

• Upvote 1