Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Favorite Memory This Season

Alright fellas and ladies. We are winding down the season which for the most part has been as terrible as we thought it would be. We have seen tremendous individual growth from guys like Vucci Mane and Harkless as well as acquired the GOAT Tobias Harris. With that said what was your favorite memory or memories from the past season. I have two:

1. Defeating the Lakers of course.

2. Our game against the Heat we lost 97-96. We had that game if not for the bunk charge call on Tobias Harris but overall that was probably the best we played the entire season with this current roster.

1. Beating the Lakers in LA and watching the crybaby sulk off the court without a word to his former teammates

2. Vucevic setting the franchise record of 29 rebounds, something neither Shaq nor Dwight could do

3. Winning that close game against the Clippers in LA. One of JJ's last awesome performances for this team

• Upvote 2

1. Orlando beating the Lakers in LA.

2. Tobias Harris' dunk with at the end of the Bucks game last week.

3. Vooch's 29 rebounds against Miami on New Years Eve.

4. Jameer crossing up Paul Pierce and making him fall down.

1) The Lakers game. Nothing else is even close. That was one of my all time favorite Magic memories.

2) The day the Redick trade went down. Let me be more specific, the moment I saw that Ayon was part of that trade. Tears of joy.

3) JV going from never having a technical to randomly freaking out and getting ejected vs the Pacers was pretty damn funny.

4. Jameer crossing up Paul Pierce and making him fall down.

my favorite

• Upvote 1

I was in the Loge section with my dad during the game against the Heat where the Vooch grabbed all of the rebounds. My favorite memory is the possession where Vooch had like 4 missed tip-in attempts before finally getting to go, at which point the guy behind me said: "Jesus, Bosh really is just a huge girl, isn't he?" and my dad wondered aloud how Vooch could get away with such obvious padding of his rebounding numbers.

1. Lakers road win.

2. Game tier the OT win vs Milwaukee.

3. Nik's 29 rebounds.

4. J.J in god mode down the stretch @ Clippers.

I was in the Loge section with my dad during the game against the Heat where the Vooch grabbed all of the rebounds. My favorite memory is the possession where Vooch had like 4 missed tip-in attempts before finally getting to go, at which point the guy behind me said: "Jesus, Bosh really is just a huge girl, isn't he?" and my dad wondered aloud how Vooch could get away with such obvious padding of his rebounding numbers.

Chris Bosh's existence is proof that Brittney Griner can play in the NBA.