Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

life is good

6h3a5jm.jpg

4l5ymts.jpg

Ohhhhhh, now I REALLY hate your guts. Look at that cheesy, meaty, crunchy goodness.

okay hutch, that's it....I officially declare war....I will beat you in fantasy football....

nah not really, I have no clue of what I'll be doing...but man do I want some nachos...

If I get into the same league as her, which I doubt since I was late, I WILL defeat her for the both of us. I'm pretty good at it.

What are you guys doing to the greatest thread the forums have ever had .

I almost got suspended last summer for going off-tpoic with Erik last summer .

this thread has gone totally off-tpoic.

I think it's time to close it before it becomes a joke .

Let's keep this thread as honorable as it should be .

Enough is enough.

Don't mean to sound like a jerk...J.D.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Hutch, for a minute I thought that photo was from Gator's. That actually looks like my hands, but I don't see a ring so it must not be me.

You freaked me out, I thought that was HHF in the pic NOT wearing his ring! But it is my drinking buddy Alex. That night I had 15 margaritas and he had 12. All that for $27. Not too shabby.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

What are you guys doing to the greatest thread the forums have ever had .

I almost got suspended last summer for going off-tpoic with Erik last summer .

this thread has gone totally off-tpoic.

I think it's time to close it before it becomes a joke .

Let's keep this thread as honorable as it should be .

Enough is enough.

Don't mean to sound like a jerk...J.D.

JD, what is more honorable than nachos?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I just had an aunt jemima frozen breakfast thingy....They are like $1.25 at walmart, comes with scrambled eggs, two sausages and a hasbrown...tastes pretty good for the price. I usually grab a slice of american cheese and melted over the eggs....its' delicious....

when I feel like spending the big bucks, I go for the $2.25 breakfast bowls, those are great too.....

It also comes with a heart attack, high blood pressure, and diabetes lol. I'm a fat guy and i'm even scared of those things.

But they do look f'n awesome though.

Shoot I know all that, but when you are broke, you have to work with what you have....so yeah, that's for now....I will eventually eat healthier...maybe

I'm in the same boat my friend. My doc said I have high cholesterol though. I've worked on it so i'm good now but i'm still overweight. Thank god im 6'4 or else i'd look huge. Watching Shaq's big challenge doesn't help things either.

I'm broke too though. I don't even eat breakfast or lunch usually.

Thanks for listening to my life story.

well I am 6'-2", also a big dude, but I had a check up about a month ago, everything is perfect, bad chol is low, good chol was a little low too, by like 2 points....but it's all good....

I guess I should take care of it now, before it blows up....

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I just had an aunt jemima frozen breakfast thingy....They are like $1.25 at walmart, comes with scrambled eggs, two sausages and a hasbrown...tastes pretty good for the price. I usually grab a slice of american cheese and melted over the eggs....its' delicious....

when I feel like spending the big bucks, I go for the $2.25 breakfast bowls, those are great too.....

It also comes with a heart attack, high blood pressure, and diabetes lol. I'm a fat guy and i'm even scared of those things.

But they do look f'n awesome though.

Shoot I know all that, but when you are broke, you have to work with what you have....so yeah, that's for now....I will eventually eat healthier...maybe

I'm in the same boat my friend. My doc said I have high cholesterol though. I've worked on it so i'm good now but i'm still overweight. Thank god im 6'4 or else i'd look huge. Watching Shaq's big challenge doesn't help things either.

I'm broke too though. I don't even eat breakfast or lunch usually.

Thanks for listening to my life story.

well I am 6'-2", also a big dude, but I had a check up about a month ago, everything is perfect, bad chol is low, good chol was a little low too, by like 2 points....but it's all good....

I guess I should take care of it now, before it blows up....

Take fish oil pills and eat lots of tuna and oatmeal, well atleast try too. It will take care of you in no time.

I can do the pills and the tuna...no oatmeal for me...sorry...

but yeah, I feel fine, but I know it will catch up to me eventually....

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

So I was returning a pair of pants...

I just took 4 suit jackets to the dry cleaner, and I need them by Friday. They said they would be ready Thursday, should I be worried?

I only need 2 of them, but I thought, might as well take all the ones that need cleaning the same day....

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

So I was returning a pair of pants...

I just took 4 suit jackets to the dry cleaner, and I need them by Friday. They said they would be ready Thursday, should I be worried?

I only need 2 of them, but I thought, might as well take all the ones that need cleaning the same day....

Ha. I have no idea. I was referring to a Seinfeld episode... LOD should know.

oh yeah, Seinfeld, that show that I just don't find funny at all....I can't believe it is so big and so many people love it....

Kramer can be funny, that's it...Jerry is stupid....yes I said it...