Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

***Live Streaming Coverage of Venues Vote***

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

See, I wanted to get nachos today, but I had made food for lunch, so I ended up bringing that for lunch.....Thing is now the craving is bigger...so when I finally get them it will be that much more exciting.....are we still talking about nachos here.....oh yeah!!

I think the winner of the fantasy football league should get a gift certificate to the nacho man and receive as many nachos as 1,000,000 peso's can buy.

I don't know, the peso is worth more now a days.....

quote:
Tuesday, July 31, 2007

1,000,000 Mexican Peso = 91,121.1 US Dollar

Let's just stick to one $25 gift certificate, that should be enough for a nacho dinner....or two....

quote:

quote:

quote:

See, I wanted to get nachos today, but I had made food for lunch, so I ended up bringing that for lunch.....Thing is now the craving is bigger...so when I finally get them it will be that much more exciting.....are we still talking about nachos here.....oh yeah!!

I think the winner of the fantasy football league should get a gift certificate to the nacho man and receive as many nachos as 1,000,000 peso's can buy.

I don't know, the peso is worth more now a days.....

quote:
Tuesday, July 31, 2007

1,000,000 Mexican Peso = 91,121.1 US Dollar

Let's just stick to one $25 gift certificate, that should be enough for a nacho dinner....or two....

I'm so hungry now. All I have at work is a Great Value pop tart thingy. This sucks lol.

I just had an aunt jemima frozen breakfast thingy....They are like $1.25 at walmart, comes with scrambled eggs, two sausages and a hasbrown...tastes pretty good for the price. I usually grab a slice of american cheese and melted over the eggs....its' delicious....

when I feel like spending the big bucks, I go for the $2.25 breakfast bowls, those are great too.....

quote:

I just had an aunt jemima frozen breakfast thingy....They are like $1.25 at walmart, comes with scrambled eggs, two sausages and a hasbrown...tastes pretty good for the price. I usually grab a slice of american cheese and melted over the eggs....its' delicious....

when I feel like spending the big bucks, I go for the $2.25 breakfast bowls, those are great too.....

It also comes with a heart attack, high blood pressure, and diabetes lol. I'm a fat guy and i'm even scared of those things.

But they do look f'n awesome though.

quote:

quote:

It also comes with a heart attack, high blood pressure, and diabetes lol. I'm a fat guy and i'm even scared of those things.

Shoot I know all that, but when you are broke, you have to work with what you have....so yeah, that's for now....I will eventually eat healthier...maybe

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

life is good

6h3a5jm.jpg

4l5ymts.jpg

Ohhhhhh, now I REALLY hate your guts. Look at that cheesy, meaty, crunchy goodness.

okay hutch, that's it....I officially declare war....I will beat you in fantasy football....

nah not really, I have no clue of what I'll be doing...but man do I want some nachos...

quote:

quote:

quote:

Shoot I know all that, but when you are broke, you have to work with what you have....so yeah, that's for now....I will eventually eat healthier...maybe

I'm in the same boat my friend. My doc said I have high cholesterol though. I've worked on it so i'm good now but i'm still overweight. Thank god im 6'4 or else i'd look huge. Watching Shaq's big challenge doesn't help things either.

I'm broke too though. I don't even eat breakfast or lunch usually.

Thanks for listening to my life story.