Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

Magic VS Spurs

MAN! I just watched that like three times in a row! What a game! Before, on youtube, they only had the FSN version, which was only the last play. Thanks for posting it, I wanted to see the Magic broadcast version.

otown, you're right, that place was LOUD! And how about Steele? Has anyone ever heard him that excited? I had a few friends who had courtside seats for that game, and said it was the craziest they have ever seen the place!

Thanks for posting this FENDI!

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Hey FENDI, have you ever found out if you could download the entire game of a website? This is good though, thanks.

torrents I believe. NBA.com had some of the games available for download early in the season. But it was during the promotion of NBA League pass.

My adrenaline is seriously pumping after watching that. I would have given anything to have been at that game.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

My adrenaline is seriously pumping after watching that. I would have given anything to have been at that game.

Ironically, my friend had tickets to that game, and I had to decline because I needed to help a few other friends with something. If I had known how it was going to end, I would have gone in a heartbeat!