Sign in to follow this  
MagicMan02

Available Players.

Standing at 5'5 Earl Boykins as our PG. Why not? The man can ball and his height hasn't been a factor in 9 years.

Eddie Jones.

PLEASE trade Hedo for Artest.

ORRR Trade Hedo & future picks or cash for Pietrus.

Otis do something, right now we are a middle of the pack team and we have a two All-stars on our team. Getting a good PG or SG would help us tremendously. And with Artest and Dwight our defesne would be out of this world.

Standing at 5'5 Earl Boykins as our PG. Why not? The man can ball and his height hasn't been a factor in 9 years.

Eddie Jones.

Otis do something, right now we are a middle of the pack team and we have a two All-stars on our team. Getting a good PG or SG would help us tremendously. And with Artest and Dwight our defesne would be out of this world.

Hedo for Artest is perfect. Starting lineup would be sick. nelson redick artest lewis howard. Otis need to get it done.

man.. do we really need 2 undersized point guards on our team? That would be really scary.. not to mention we're thing up front.. yikes.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicMan02:

Eddie Jones.

I like this one then Jameer will have somebody to look up too.LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Hedo for Artest is perfect. Starting lineup would be sick. nelson redick artest lewis howard. Otis need to get it done.

no more like nelson, artest, ariza, lewis, howard

Artest is a HORRIBLE offensive player... Sure, his numbers look pretty decent, but have you ever seen him play? He forces more bad shots than Kobe or Arenas, but he is nowhere near as good of a shooter. I love Artest's defense, but there is no way I'd want him on our team taking shots away from the guys we already have.

I didn't wanna start another thread,on trade ideas,but I did this trade on real gm,and it work's and makes sense. Orlando sends out Turk,Dooling, we get Troy Murphy,and Darell Armstrong from Indiana. Indiana sends out Murphy and Armstrong,and get's Maggette,Turk,Dooling. Clippers sends Magette,and get's Marquis Daniels and Ike Diogu from Indiana. Starters for the Magic,Nelson,Redick,Lewis,Murphy,Howard. Bench-Arroyo,Armstrong,Bogans,Ariza,Gortrat,Garrity,Battie.

quote:
Originally posted by Erik:

I didn't wanna start another thread,on trade ideas,but I did this trade on real gm,and it work's and makes sense. Orlando sends out Turk,Dooling, we get Troy Murphy,and Darell Armstrong from Indiana. Indiana sends out Murphy and Armstrong,and get's Maggette,Turk,Dooling. Clippers sends Magette,and get's Marquis Daniels and Ike Diogu from Indiana. Starters for the Magic,Nelson,Redick,Lewis,Murphy,Howard. Bench-Arroyo,Armstrong,Bogans,Ariza,Gortrat,Garrity,Battie.

Thats a terrible idea. Look at that bench. Troy Murphy tight but that bench is terrible.

This was from the Miami Herald via hoopshype.com

The Heat is focusing on trades to find a point guard, and talks continue with Houston regarding Rafer Alston (due $14.7 million during the next three years). Though Miami would move Michael Doleac, the Rockets are exploring what other teams would offer.

Seriously is Riley that set on not working with us? Are we just not trying here? Doleac is obviously available for a PG, we have 3 of them what is the deal here? Alston is making over 4 mill a year, both of ours make less than that this shouldn't be that tough.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

This was from the Miami Herald via hoopshype.com

The Heat is focusing on trades to find a point guard, and talks continue with Houston regarding Rafer Alston (due $14.7 million during the next three years). Though Miami would move Michael Doleac, the Rockets are exploring what other teams would offer.

Seriously is Riley that set on not working with us? Are we just not trying here? Doleac is obviously available for a PG, we have 3 of them what is the deal here? Alston is making over 4 mill a year, both of ours make less than that this shouldn't be that tough.

It seems as if Riley working with the Magic would be like Bin Laden working the gates at Disney World. It's just not gonna happen.

Forget about any trade involving the Heat.

quote:
man.. do we really need 2 undersized point guards on our team? That would be really scary.. not to mention we're thing up front.. yikes.

My only harp on Jameer is that he's my height. Granted, the guy's a good slasher and scorer, but come on: Detroit had a field day just having whomever 'Meer was guarding just shoot over him.

Your solution is to have a guy who's even shorter come in? I've seen him play in Denver in person, too - if you think 'Meer is a ballhog....