Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Minnesota is trying to get OJ in free agency. However they have no cap room.

I think we can take expiring Roy out of their cap space so they can pursue OJ in exchange for their first.

What do you think?

I'm not suggesting we take Len, just like to read other viewpoints. I've been on board taking Noel as a 4 next to Vuc for awhile to shore up interior defense.

Yep, I hear you it was a nice little read.

I like Noel's upside more personally as well. I watched a fair amount of Len, and he was solid but never stuck out as a potential star or #1 pick.

I vote for Len over Noel in all positions. Len has the better upside even if we have to wait a year.

The biggest concern with Noel is his current injury (otherwise he's the unanimous #1 pick in this draft despite his offensive flaws), so you'd rather take a lesser rated player who is also injured? Interesting. Frankly I'm more concerned with ongoing issues related to Len's stress fracture than Noel's ACL, but I'm no doctor

The biggest concern with Noel is his current injury (otherwise he's the unanimous #1 pick in this draft despite his offensive flaws), so you'd rather take a lesser rated player who is also injured? Interesting. Frankly I'm more concerned with ongoing issues related to Len's stress fracture than Noel's ACL, but I'm no doctor

I can only tell you my opinion. Noel is the pick of most draft boards, I can not argue that point. I watched as many games, with Len playing, as i could get on my computer, this year. He just seems to be the right size and has the skills to be a great center in the NBA. I would not be disappointed with Noel, just between the two, Len would be my choice. The only face to face match up between the two, Len came out on top.

I can only tell you my opinion. Noel is the pick of most draft boards, I can not argue that point. I watched as many games, with Len playing, as i could get on my computer, this year. He just seems to be the right size and has the skills to be a great center in the NBA. I would not be disappointed with Noel, just between the two, Len would be my choice. The only face to face match up between the two, Len came out on top.

Len is nowhere near as good a defender as Noel and we already have Vuc, which negates the need for Len who plays a fairly similar game.

Len is nowhere near as good a defender as Noel and we already have a center, which sort of negates the need for one

Fair enough. I just disagree. Len would be nice to allow Vuc to move to PF or to allow him to take a break.

Minnesota is trying to get OJ in free agency. However they have no cap room.

I think we can take expiring Roy out of their cap space so they can pursue OJ in exchange for their first.

What do you think?

The wolves waived Brandon Roy today..

We can stop pretending we know for a fact that this draft class is terrible. Before draft night the 2009 class was "omgz wurst class evr". Go Google that one and see how that worked out.

• Upvote 4

We can stop pretending we know for a fact that this draft class is terrible. Before draft night the 2009 class was "omgz wurst class evr". Go Google that one and see how that worked out.

Yep. You never know what these players will become