Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Has anyone heard or read a comment from Jacque Vaughn. It's like he disappeared.

he's busy preparing his tank-mobile. You have to work extra hard when you get good character guys like Oladipo and Osby.

I am not so sure about the Bobcats.

Kemba Walker was playing damn good ball down the stretch and MKG is only 20 years old. He should make huge strides this offseason towards reaching his huge potential. Zeller will help their thin frontcourt enough to play themselves to 30 win season...enough to put them later in the lottery than us.

I think the frontrunners are still the Sixers and Celtics who are going into full tank mode like we did last year.

For us it will depend a lot on PG play.

I am not so sure about the Bobcats.

Kemba Walker was playing damn good ball down the stretch and MKG is only 20 years old. He should make huge strides this offseason towards reaching his huge potential. Zeller will help their thin frontcourt enough to play themselves to 30 win season...enough to put them later in the lottery than us.

I think the frontrunners are still the Sixers and Celtics who are going into full tank mode like we did last year.

For us it will depend a lot on PG play.

The Celtics still have Rondo though, he'll make other players better and win them at least 30 games.

if Kyrie and John Wall stay healthy I think both the Cavs and Wiz make the playoffs.

Didn't the Wizards have a winning record in games that Wall played down the stretch? Plus they have Beal and Porter too. If they stay healthy they could easily be a 45 win team or so. Problem is, their guys don't seem to stay healthy.

In the East, our biggest competition are the Bobcats and 76ers. In the West, the Suns look pretty damn bad. I think along with us, that is the 4 worst teams in the league. But I think of those teams the Magic have the best young prospects to groom while losing.

Apparently we're also bringing in Rodney McGruder for Summer League. Another solid guy, both he and Dellevadova may make the team.

Didn't the Wizards have a winning record in games that Wall played down the stretch? Plus they have Beal and Porter too. If they stay healthy they could easily be a 45 win team or so. Problem is, their guys don't seem to stay healthy.

In the East, our biggest competition are the Bobcats and 76ers. In the West, the Suns look pretty damn bad. I think along with us, that is the 4 worst teams in the league. But I think of those teams the Magic have the best young prospects to groom while losing.

The Sixers can be really good next year (2014). The pick they got from NOLA is only top 5 protected

The Celtics still have Rondo though, he'll make other players better and win them at least 30 games.

Ainge is a pretty good GM which I hate to admit....he will bring back Rondo very slow from his injury and probably play him just enough to show the league he is fully healed so they can trade him for more assets.

Without watching a ton of Dellavedova, he appears to have great court vision and a decent outside shot. He might be a fun Summer/D-League PG.

if Kyrie and John Wall stay healthy I think both the Cavs and Wiz make the playoffs.

Playoff teams IMO

Miami, New York, Indiana, Brooklyn, Chicago, Washington, Toronto, Cleveland.

Ainge is a pretty good GM which I hate to admit....he will bring back Rondo very slow from his injury and probably play him just enough to show the league he is fully healed so they can trade him for more assets.

Rondo is 27, I think he'll be a Celtic for a long time