Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Third team today that has tried hard to jump to #2 and draft Oladipo, maybe we should just take him instead of wasting time with these asset-less jokers.

I do not know about passing McLemore for Oladipo...

The reason these guys want Dipo is because he will have an immediate impact. Really he should have more value to teams that aren't looking to the 2014 draft.

So we're about 20 minutes away. I don't follow college ball admittedly, so I don't really know about the players coming out, but I kinda feel like I'm hoping McElemore is our pick.

I haven't been paying as much attention to this thread as I should have, but what seems to be the consensus of the rest of the fanbase?

So we're about 20 minutes away. I don't follow college ball admittedly, so I don't really know about the players coming out, but I kinda feel like I'm hoping McElemore is our pick.

I haven't been paying as much attention to this thread as I should have, but what seems to be the consensus of the rest of the fanbase?

The only consensus is that there is no consensus

@MagicInsider

Please, start the draft. If I have to listen to Bilas and Simmons and Rose guess about picks, I'm going to need Dramamine.