Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

(Quick note.... Did you know Tobias averaged nearly 20/10 over his last month of the season???)

Yeah, I picked him up for my fantasy team right after we traded for him and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made :shard:

(Quick note.... Did you know Tobias averaged nearly 20/10 over his last month of the season???)

Yes and he is still younger than Olidipo/Porter and less than a year older than Burke/McLemore.

I think Harris has a bigger upside than anyone in this draft.

Only listing four that I would be happy with using the #2 pick. If we trade down then all bets are off.

1-McLemore (the story on his 5 year WARP projections sold me)

2-Olidipo

3-Burke

4-Porter

1.McLemore

Grand Canyon

2. Len

3. Oli

4. MCW

5. McClloum

Noel is still red flagged for me. I know Len is hurt too but 2 blown acl's for an 18 year old just doesn't work with me, especially for a player that is aboslutley nothing without his athleticism. I mean seriously, take away Noel's leaping ability, what is he?

I'd be happy with anyone in that top 5 though honestly. If McLemore is gone, any of the others will keep this fan happy.

Funny how far Burke has fallen on here.

McLemore

McCollum

Burke

Oladipo

Len

That's if we stay in the top 5.

The "1" in your sig looks like a "7"

Or maybe it's a 7 and I'm just missing the joke

I'd still like to get a backup SG like Tim Hardaway Jr late in the 1st because Moore and Jones won't cut it.

Doron Lamb says hello.

:shard:

when was the last time we drafted an electrifying wing player? to me Noel is a boring pick, i'd like to see us transition into a younger, more athletic faster paced team....being able to put potentially, bledsoe, mclemore, harkless, harris and vucevic on the floor together seems like it would be fun to watch. i recognize the need for us to get more athletic in the frontcourt and if noel and oladipo are both there at 2, that could create interesting trade scenarios

I get what you mean and actually somewhat agree, but that is some crazy wording there :P

I don't think it's that far fetched. A big with a bum knee or a big with a bum foot? Take your pick. Len will be the better NBA player I'm confident in that. And again maybe I'm just trying to say this to make myself feel better about getting McLemore, but I don't see the Cavs using the No1 overall pick on a SG when they used the No4 overall pick last year on a SG, a better SG at that.

The whole "well that will be their 6th man" talk doesn't make sense to me. You worry about getting a 6th man when you have your starting lineup set. The Cavs have no SF or C, I don't see justifying drafting a SG to have your "6th" man when you do not even have your starting lineup yet.

I think Cavs go Noel, Porter or Len plain and simple. And how often is the No1 overall pick traded? I don't see that happening either. Maybe Washington tries to, to get Noel because that would make sense but idk.

Although I am a big fan of Alexiy and would love to see him next to Vooch, I simply cannot imagine someone like him (injured, underutilized in Maryland, and FOREIGN) going first. Then again, it is Cleveland we're talking about, so I suppose anything is possible. But it's not like he can impress anyone in workouts, so really his stock will depend on how poorly everyone else plays.

And I thought the whole 6th man business was related to our own team + 2014 pick :/

I saw Len play earlier this year, don't really understand the hype building for him. He didn't seem like anything special. I dunno, maybe its just me.

That appears to be the general impression of him and, I'm guessing, will keep him a borderline top 5 pick.

Yes and he is still younger than Olidipo/Porter and less than a year older than Burke/McLemore.

I think Harris has a bigger upside than anyone in this draft.

Only listing four that I would be happy with using the #2 pick. If we trade down then all bets are off.

1-McLemore (the story on his 5 year WARP projections sold me)

2-Olidipo

3-Burke

4-Porter

What's the story on his 5 year WARP projection?

What's the story on his 5 year WARP projection?

Recent Quote from ESPN Insider ratings.

McLemore's upside is what's most intriguing to me: His projected five-year WARP is best in the draft, making him a solid option to go with as the top overall pick.

I think my opinion of McLemore may be affected by my personal dislike of him, and I have little idea of how Noel's knees are doing...

So... McLemore and Noel excluded, here are are my interest areas:

1. trading down

2. Oladipo

2.a Len

3. Burke

Late Lottery (once acquired through sorcery)

1. <3<3 Schroeder <3<3

2. BPA

3. Larkin/MCW

2nd Round

1. cash considerations

2. anyone with a crazy foreign name

I think I may have missed the whole point of this exercise :D