Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

With that said I hope we pass on this mental midget. We have had enough of our share. Really you are scared to compete? says an awful lot in my book, not that it matters.

With that said I hope we pass on this mental midget. We have had enough of our share. Really you are scared to compete? says an awful lot in my book, not that it matters.

Guy hit game winners in college. He's not a mental midget. He's the best prospect in this draft and I'm glad that stupid articles like this are coming out that probably aren't even true. Anything that increases the chances of the Cavs not taking him I'm happy with. BRING ON B-MAC.

Guy hit game winners in college. He's not a mental midget. He's the best prospect in this draft and I'm glad that stupid articles like this are coming out that probably aren't even true. Anything that increases the chances of the Cavs not taking him I'm happy with. BRING ON B-MAC.

Latest dig on your boy "B-Mac": He was in Phoenix last week, but refused to work out against Oladipo and Muhammad. That's not an unusual ploy for a player ranked at the top, but given the parity at the top of the draft, it wasn't well received by the Suns, nor will it be from the other teams up high in the draft. (ESPN)

Thats not good, why wouldnt you want to go head to head with these guys if your trying to secure your top spot. Not doing so just has the opposite effect... dropping down the charts as we speak.

Latest dig on your boy "B-Mac": He was in Phoenix last week, but refused to work out against Oladipo and Muhammad. That's not an unusual ploy for a player ranked at the top, but given the parity at the top of the draft, it wasn't well received by the Suns, nor will it be from the other teams up high in the draft. (ESPN)

Thats not good, why wouldnt you want to go head to head with these guys if your trying to secure your top spot. Not doing so just has the opposite effect... dropping down the charts as we speak.

LOL. "My boy", pretty sure I'm not the only person on this board that likes McLemore.

And yea your right, we will see how far he "falls". My guess he drops all the way too 2 and is selected by the Magic. Much to the dismay of the McLemore haters on this board.

LOL. "My boy", pretty sure I'm not the only person on this board that likes McLemore.

Some people like him, but you act like he's your older brother or something lmfao

Some people like him, but you act like he's your older brother or something lmfao

No different than any of you acted towards Burke for about a month or so. Now all of you are off that bandwagon, at least at 2. A month ago 85% of people on here wanted Burke. Burke Burke Burke. At 1 or 2 it didn't matter "just give me Burke".

Where did all that love go?

Wow. Without knowing the precedent about competing against other top players during team workouts, I can't know whether I should be this surprised by this. But I am.

Exactly. We don't know. Nor do we know if this is true. Why would McLemore compete against Oli in a "private" workout? What does he have to gain from that if he's already a lock to be top 3 pick? Only person that benefits is Oli.

• Upvote 1

Exactly. We don't know. Nor do we know if this is true. Why would McLemore compete against Oli in a "private" workout? What does he have to gain from that if he's already a lock to be top 3 pick? Only person that benefits is Oli.

I like Ben, but I'm not sure anyone (except probably Noel) is a lock in the top 3. I'd be shocked if Cleveland took him, and if we take Oladipo I'm not sure the Wizards take him either.

True. But the other side of that is if it is commom/tradition for top players to compete against each other in private workouts, then it does look strange if Mcclemore is refusing to do so.

True. But the other side of that is if it is commom/tradition for top players to compete against each other in private workouts, then it does look strange if Mcclemore is refusing to do so.

I get what you're saying, I just don't really see what he had to gain from trying to go 1 on 1 vs Oli. I mean what was the context of this workout? So the suns were working both Oli and Mac out and said "hey Mac go take Oli 1 v 1" and he refused? I would just like to no more. I really never here of that kind of thing happening.

That's like in the NFL if a team challenged QB 1 to a throwing competition vs QB2 to see who does better. Just don't think it happens or know what anyone gains from it.

I like Ben, but I'm not sure anyone (except probably Noel) is a lock in the top 3. I'd be shocked if Cleveland took him, and if we take Oladipo I'm not sure the Wizards take him either.

I don't see why the Wizards would take him with Beal but I don't think we pass on him if he's there. If he's available at 3 for whatever reason I bet a team like Phoenix trades up to get him.