Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

You need to account for the natural progression of solid NBA talent.

One thing that's being overlooked is that the team looked far worse as the season progressed. Maybe some of that was due to injuries. But I also think that maybe some of the good play at the start of the year, especially defensively, was a holdover effect from SVG's coaching. As the new coaching took effect, the defense became horrible and overall the team looked worse. So there may not be any "natural progression". We will have to see.

Jameer never makes his first pass with more than 14 seconds on the 24. He uses up almost half the 24 second clock just bringing the ball up the floor. At this point, he is a major liability overall for the team.

Agreed. This Magic is gonna look good IMHO. I think we'll be playoff worthy, but I almost wish we wouldn't be so we can get a higher pick for next year's draft.

Don't worry too much about it. You're badly overestimating the team. I'd be surprised if we do much better than last season.

Don't worry too much about it. You're badly overestimating the team. I'd be surprised if we do much better than last season.

I think we'll be fun to watch and win between 25-30 games, which should give us a decent shot at a top 3 pick

I think we'll be fun to watch and win between 25-30 games, which should give us a decent shot at a top 3 pick

If we're fun to watch (in other words competitive) and showing some progress overall, I will be very satisfied. That's all I'm hoping for....

Side Post: Anyone know where I can purchase the Magic Draft hat? That thing was nasty.

Do it the right way and get drafted.

• Upvote 2