Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

If Noel is still sitting there at #2 on Draft night I might actually do a back flip in my living room.

Not getting my hopes high though.. chances are higher that they'd just trade the pick to someone who'd want Noel. But who knows, maybe the acl will keep potential trade partners from offering what the Cavs would want...

Like I always say it's the Summer, a guy can dream. :shard:/>

I realize he's likely lost some weight rehabbing, but him weighing 206 at 7'0 scares me as much as the knee. But I wouldn't object to drafting him, obviously.

If Noel is available, take him. This is one gamble the Magic have to take because even if things go south we will still have Wiggins to make us feel better. Besides, our #2 pick is not the important one...it is what we may get from Dallas that has me intrigued.

I'd really like to have a healthy Noel, but who knows if he'll recover?

If he was there at #2 I'd take him, and rest him the entire year

This. If we do Take him, rest him for the ENTIRE year. Emphasis on entire because next season is already a wash so no need to bring him back early and risk further injury. Just sit him all year. That being said, I'm scared as hell of taking him. Love the potential and what he COULD be, but also hate what he MIGHT be.

If Noel is available, take him. This is one gamble the Magic have to take because even if things go south we will still have Wiggins to make us feel better. Besides, our #2 pick is not the important one...it is what we may get from Dallas that has me intrigued.

How is our No2 pick not the important one? Please elaborate.

How is our No2 pick not the important one? Please elaborate.

Let me rephrase. It has been discussed to death and to be honest, I'm more interested in what (if any) other first rounders we can generate from this draft as our teams goal has been (as it should be) to acquire assets of a young and talented variety. Our second overall pick can be anything or anyone, we have no clue who Henny is hot on, and even though Noel may be available at that second over all pick, I don't know if we will take that gamble or not, though I would do it just to have a guaranteed ticket to perhaps landing first over all next draft, but that is besides the point.

In my opinion if Noel is there at #2 and Henny drafts him it increases the odds that we will push hard to try and obtain another pick. I don't think Henny will want to leave this draft empty-handed, in terms of adding a young piece to the puzzle this year, and Noel is obviously going to play very little (if at all) this season.

Do you all think Henny would pull the trigger on Noel if Cleveland passes or do you think there's a better chance he tries to move us down?

If Noel is available at number 2 picking him is a no-brainer unless a trade offer you can't refuse comes up.

Sam Amico: Buzz around NBA that Nerlens Noel's ACL may be of greater concern than initially thought. But still no confirmation from NBA doctors. Twitter @SamAmicoFSO

:(

Now that I think about it Danny Green is clearly too good of a comp for McLemore since I can't imagine McLemore ever starting on a Finals team

I love Danny Green, he's one of the sickest 3 pt shooters in the game. I'd love to have McLemore if he could be as good as Danny Green, but I'm with you.. I'm skeptical

Sam Amico: Buzz around NBA that Nerlens Noel's ACL may be of greater concern than initially thought. But still no confirmation from NBA doctors. Twitter @SamAmicoFSO

:(/>

Smokescreens! It's all smokescreens I telll ya!