Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Struggling is fine....he probably won't see many starter minutes. There won't be any pressure to win games next year.

Of course not, and I would love Schroeder. The proposal I was responding to had him as our starter with Erick Green or Tim Hardaway as his back up.. which would be putrid.

Would Portland bite on Baby for the 10th pick? Seems like we have the perfect vet pieces for other teams.

Not sure if Portland is big on baby but if they want him sure I'd take the 10th pick

As if no player has improved their a/to ratio from when they were 23.

His ratio was better than Russell Westbrook's when he was 23.

Too bad Bledsoe doesn't even have a tenth of Westbrook's prowess in scoring.

If other teams happen to take Schroeder before us then what's our plan b?

Unless the deal is consummated beforehand I would assume Hennigan would either not make the deal or draft someone else.

If other teams happen to take Schroeder before us then what's our plan b?

I like MCW and CJ McCullum. I'm just not getting good vibes from Schroeder. The blame the tooth thing bc of a bad workout doesn't sit well with me

I like MCW and CJ McCullum. I'm just not getting good vibes from Schroeder. The blame the tooth thing bc of a bad workout doesn't sit well with me

He's 19, and probably doing whatever his agent is telling him...give him a break. McCollum will be long gone by 13 presuming that's the spot we move into and MCW can't shoot, but Henny may like someone else in that spot

Haven't seen this posted, Dario Saric is seriously considering pulling out of the draft. He's the guy Dalls was supposedly going to pick and then stash him in Europe for a while to save cap, so it seems more likely they trade the pick if they can't get Saric IMO.

Haven't seen this posted, Dario Saric is seriously considerinjg pulling out of the draft. He's the guy Dalls was supposedly going to pick and then stash him in Europe for a while to save cap, so it seems more likely they trade the pick if they can't get Saric IMO.

Yep, that was their Euro-pick and supposed leverage...maybe he or his agent are hearing rumors about Dallas trading the pick? Don't really care, but lets hope it happens

I'd be surprised it McClloum doesn't go top 7 and wouldn't be shocked if he went top 5. I like MCW as the best PG in this draft class. Second would be Schoeder just because of potential.

I'd be surprised it McClloum doesn't go top 7 and wouldn't be shocked if he went top 5. I like MCW as the best PG in this draft class. Second would be Schoeder just because of potential.

I'd be surprised if McCollum went top 7, along with the rest of the world, and disagree on MCW completely. Ahhh, everything is right again

a lot of people see mcclloum as a pg.

so, your pg ranking is:

1 mcclloum

2 mcw

3 schoeder

4 burke

:svgsad: