Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Posted this in the TRob thread but would you rather absorb TRob's contract or absorb Marion & #13 from Dallas? I think the TPE is big enough to take on both deals. What do you think?

Tobias?

For the first pick? Honestly I don't know if Henny would do it for a shot at Noel or Porter especially considering the possibilities out there with Houston and Dallas. You'd have to be fairly convinced that Porter is better than Harris, which I personally don't believe he is

Posted this in the TRob thread but would you rather absorb TRob's contract or absorb Marion & #13 from Dallas? I think the TPE is big enough to take on both deals. What do you think?

The 2nd one

Funny thing is both those deals would be made to help said teams make a run at Dwight. Would be a coup to pull off both!

Funny thing is both those deals would be made to help said teams make a run at Dwight. Would be a coup to pull off both!

If we pulled both off, Dwight would be my favorite player.

I'm watching the entire Nike Summit USA vs World game on Youtube and it seems that you can't go wrong with next year's draft.

As long as we have a top 8 pick we'll be fine

I'm watching the entire Nike Summit USA vs World game on Youtube and it seems that you can't go wrong with next year's draft.

As long as we have a top 8 pick we'll be fine

Agreed, but I do feel Andrew Wiggins is clearly the gem in that loaded draft. It's him than everyone else. Granted the "everyone" else players are pretty damn good.

Jay Hernandez ‏@ProHoops 4h

@tobias31 @MCW1 @ReggieBullock35 and CJ sharpening each others skills. #earlywork pic.twitter.com/im4jHwvHP6

Apparently, Tobias has been playing with MCW. Not that this means anything, of course.

Agreed, but I do feel Andrew Wiggins is clearly the gem in that loaded draft. It's him than everyone else. Granted the "everyone" else players are pretty damn good.

I bet Parker shortens that gap next season, just because he will be better coached next season at Duke. No offense to the Kansas and Kentucky fans out either. I will be happy with either of the two unless they Shabazz it during the season lol.

What I was suggesting was having the #1 and #2 this year.

I think it would be cool to have Noel + McLemore.

--

Obviously a 3rd team would have to help us because we don't have any impact players. Afflalo and Davis aren't that good

Afflalo and Davis are really underrated, they are great as a 3rd-4th option to get wide open shots, they just don't thrive as 1st or 2nd options... Way too many forced shots.

• Upvote 1

Apparently, Tobias has been playing with MCW. Not that this means anything, of course.

Reggie Bullock is the more interesting player in that mix since we can get him late in the 1st or early in the 2nd.