Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

recovered as back to before or as a different player?

Al Harrington before the injury was pretty athletic... now he is one dimensional

Jefferson is a skilled big man who doesn't rely on his jumping ability

if Crawford had one... he might be the only one that came back well....

the point I was trying to make is... not a whole lot of ppl can come back from that... maybe 1 out of every 10...

Noel isn't crafty at all, he needs his legs to defend and dunk... we should not take him even if he falls into our lap

I think you may be confusing an ACL injury with micro-fracture surgery, which generally speaking, basketball players have not responded well too. I may be wrong, but I believe Blake Griffin had surgery to repair an ACL injury (fact check: meniscus tear...my bad). I'll double check that. Also Adrian Peterson returned to playing football approximately 8 mo's off an ACL surgery and look at how he performed. Unless there's something structurally wrong with Noel's knee (I guess we'll find out) there's no reason to believe he can't recover. I've heard it mentioned that Noel suffered a similar injury before in HS, but I seem to recall it was actually a fractured growth plate (whatever the hell that is) in his leg and not actually an ACL tear or partial tear. Again, this can be fact checked but I don't have time right now...lol

We should pick up Darington Hobson and Ben Uzoh and skip the draft.

Ha! I remember Hobson having quite a fanbase around here the year he enter the draft.

I think you may be confusing an ACL injury with micro-fracture surgery, which generally speaking, basketball players have not responded well too. I may be wrong, but I believe Blake Griffin had surgery to repair an ACL injury (fact check: meniscus tear...my bad). I'll double check that. Also Adrian Peterson returned to playing football approximately 8 mo's off an ACL surgery and look at how he performed. Unless there's something structurally wrong with Noel's knee (I guess we'll find out) there's no reason to believe he can't recover. I've heard it mentioned that Noel suffered a similar injury before in HS, but I seem to recall it was actually a fractured growth plate (whatever the hell that is) in his leg and not actually an ACL tear or partial tear. Again, this can be fact checked but I don't have time right now...lol

If you want to continue on football, add RG3 to the list.

Plenty of NBA players have torn their ACL's and recovered. Jamaal Crawford, Kyle Lowry (in college), Al Harrington, Al Jefferson etc.

David West too, he's playing pretty good IMO.

If you want to continue on football, add RG3 to the list.

He seemed to have recovered nicely from the first surgery, or maybe we should just say it was good while it lasted

Can someone who has time on their hands please post some videos of the players that are being discussed the most in this draft so people who don't watch much college ball can form some kind of opinion please.

Can someone who has time on their hands please post some videos of the players that are being discussed the most in this draft so people who don't watch much college ball can form some kind of opinion please.

http://www.draftexpress.com/

Everything you need to know to become a resident forum draft expert and argue with others over players you are barely familiar with :P

so we may pass on burke because of the clips trade pending. it seems we are targeting victor or bmac.

so we may pass on burke because of the clips trade pending. it seems we are targeting victor or bmac.

Is there reason to believe the Clips trade is actually going to be consumated? Like besides speculation?

Is there reason to believe the Clips trade is actually going to be consumated? Like besides speculation?

Nope. Never. All speculation. Chad Ford speculation at that.