Sign in to follow this  
Frankie Figgs

Arroyo?!?!

Djmaze10 please stop it!! Your comments are offensive to say the least. Who do you think you are? Tone it down and stop the stupid comments. If there is a drunk and an ignorant person in this board its you. We dont have to be offensive to other people to make our points. However I refuse to stay quiet if i feel that i am being offended. Lets talk magic basketball instead.

<Suprise Suprise, Frankies Figs is from, where else..... dum da da da ... Puerto Rico!!!! I dont listen to anything anyone from Puerto Rico says about Arroyo anymore, it cant be trusted. It's like they are all drunk on Arroyo juice, and cant think or see clearly.>

<Now, if Fritz from Germany, or Bill from Ohio wanted to share some thoughts about him, I would listen.> djmase, I heard you the first time but its the second time you have been bigoted and disrespectful. Would appreciate the moderators intervene or I will respond accordingly.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
It is so easy to tell from a post who is here because of a certain player and those who are here because they are true Magic fans. Carlos is shooting 41% from the field and 26% from three point land and is a below average defender. Last season Carlos shot 50% from the field. The season is almost over, how long are we suppose to wait for him to come out of this shooting slump?
Bhnole, Lets be fair and get the stats clear. Lets see the teams FG %

Carlos-41%, Jameer-44%, Turk-41%, Dooling-40%, Reddick-40%. How long are you going to wait before the others to come out of this slump?

Thank goodness Turk came out of his slump just recently or else the Magic would be dead in the water.

quote:
Djmaze10 please stop it!! Your comments are offensive to say the least. Who do you think you are? Tone it down and stop the stupid comments. If there is a drunk and an ignorant person in this board its you. We dont have to be offensive to other people to make our points. However I refuse to stay quiet if i feel that i am being offended. Lets talk magic basketball instead.

No, you and your fellow countrymen are offensive. Your blind ignorance to Carlos Arroyo has gone on long enough, and it is offensive to the educated community. Its as if I said Pat Garrity is the best player on the team... the only reason I think think that is because we are both white. Same deal with you and the other PR maniacs. Its a race thing. Its great for you to cheer for your guy...but come on, open you eyes. Your guy sucks donkey balls. Time for eveyone to stand up and say as one "Nuestro tipo no es bueno en el baloncesto" !!!

quote:
Tone it down and stop the stupid comments.......... We dont have to be offensive to other people to make our points.

Wow, you completely contridicted yourself a mere 1 sentence later. Well thought out point. Kudos.

quote:
<Suprise Suprise, Frankies Figs is from, where else..... dum da da da ... Puerto Rico!!!! I dont listen to anything anyone from Puerto Rico says about Arroyo anymore, it cant be trusted. It's like they are all drunk on Arroyo juice, and cant think or see clearly.>

<Now, if Fritz from Germany, or Bill from Ohio wanted to share some thoughts about him, I would listen.> djmase, I heard you the first time but its the second time you have been bigoted and disrespectful. Would appreciate the moderators intervene or I will respond accordingly.

Nice work with the HTML on that quote... the quote button at the top can be hard to use, I know.

Its ok for you guys to come on day after day and tell us how bad Jameer is but when we tell you that Arroyo is equally bad then we are "Arroyo haters". Wow thats a double standard if I ever heard one. I wish we could somehow get a white guy on the PR national team so that I can post continuously on that board how great he is. It doesn't matter if he plays well, hurts the team at all. My only logic will be based on a boxscore that I can tilt any way I want to support my points and the equally absurd point that he would do better with more minutes.

There is a reason that everyone is lashing out against the Arroyo lovers. Its the same reason that you guys were hated on the Jazz and Pistons sites as well. You don't use logic or basketball IQ instead prefering to base your support on blind love. Well its gotten old on this board as well.

Just because everyone knows how much I love to stir the pot....

There were many fans of you know who that wanted Diener's head on a platter for making what they deemed to be derogatory comments after his demotion from his non-promotion. The comment that Arroyo had regarding his demotion show a player with an extreme chip on his shoulder. Maybe he should be happy he was given a fair shake. No one sat him on the bench but himself, he needs to realize that.

Hutchence what you are suggesting is based on logic and that means you must be wrong. Only blind faith is allowed on these boards. Clearly Brian Hill is a racist (and all of us for agreeing with him) and a huge Arroyo conspiracy is taking place.

Figg, if you can't see that Arroyo is easily the worst PG on this team, then you know nothing about basketball. He is godawful at passing and shooting. He will probably be out of then NBA in 3 years or less. Mark that down, and learn to watch the game better.

quote:
People, this is getting out of hand! Racist this, and racist that. WOW!!!! People we are fans of the Magic and of course we have our favorite players too. We can express ourselves but when we start with this crap its down right silly. By the way I'm a freaken Rican but a magic fan first. I was a fan before Arroyo came here and still will be after he is gone. I like Arroyo and hope he can turn it around and get to play, but if not the show must go on!

Then we aren't talking about you Fern. I have no problems with anyone of different discent. This is strictly a basketball disagreement.