Sign in to follow this  
The Solution

www.firebrianhill.org

Posted March 16, 2007 09:10 AM Hide Post

quote:

Originally posted by weezt0e:

Knappy left?? Why?

Here it is:

Just sending in my resignation - no point to even deal with the magic anymore. I am done. I enjoyed the message board and most of you all with your clever comments.

I just can't take it anymore. I am disgusted with the owners, GM and coach and will no longer support the Magic in anyway, until a new owner group comes in.

If anyone wants me to fight against a new arena let me know - I would like to see this team leave town - we could get an expansion franchise in the future. Or I would prefer the owners sell out - I can't handle those idiots anymore. They feel entitled and they don't care about the fans at all.

Knappy

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm..............Otis Smith's contract.............

I will never understand why everyone insists on blaming Otis. It was his job to put the team together not to run it from the sideline.

I'm not blaming Otis Smith for crap just so you know. Who would trade Darko and Trevor for Vince Carter anyway. Otis Smith is being blackmailed into keeping Brian Hill as coach in my opinion. How would Otis Smith's contract taste is what I would want to know.

Ok, I responded to your quote because you worded it the same way that you do with Brian Hill (whom I assume you don't approve of). It wasn't an attack or anything. If people want to hold Otis responsible for the season that is their right. I just don't understand it because he has done a good job IMO.

quote:

Wow, thats sad. We need him to come back. He had really good opinions and ideas. Too bad he felt like he needed to give up on the team.

I think Knappy allowed his emotions to get the best of him. I was hoping to have him do the ground work on some items considering both Weez and I are both out of state. I appreciated his passion, but he was often very unrealistic. He wasn't going to be happy unless B. Hill was fired yesterday and the talk of putting an ownership group together...

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

Posted March 16, 2007 09:10 AM Hide Post

quote:

Knappy left?? Why?

Here it is:

Just sending in my resignation - no point to even deal with the magic anymore. I am done. I enjoyed the message board and most of you all with your clever comments.

I just can't take it anymore. I am disgusted with the owners, GM and coach and will no longer support the Magic in anyway, until a new owner group comes in.

If anyone wants me to fight against a new arena let me know - I would like to see this team leave town - we could get an expansion franchise in the future. Or I would prefer the owners sell out - I can't handle those idiots anymore. They feel entitled and they don't care about the fans at all.

Knappy

Although I did feel Knaphe did knappy's pain and passion for our team, he did say a few things that were questionable as over the top.. But my question to you guy's is are you aware of this article about BHill that was written 2 years ago, but speak volumes today, and did RDV consider any of it???????

here is the link: www.hoopsvibe.com/nba/nba_articles_articles/rankings_the_head_coaches-23188.html

Last time I signed on to this forum firing Brain Hill was just a small idea. Now theres a website full of people who want him gone!?!?! Man I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Personally, I think that we need a much better head coach than Hill. What I hate the most is the fact that he barely played our young guys (Darko, JJ, Trevor) early on, amongst other things.

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

my question to you guy's is are you aware of this article about BHill that was written 2 years ago, but speak volumes today, and did RDV consider any of it???????

here is the link: www.hoopsvibe.com/nba/nba_articles_articles/rankings_the_head_coaches-23188.html

Thanks Chosen.

This article, history, records, Shaq, Penny, Bibby, Horace Grant, and others should have left some impression on Rich Devos.

I believe the true character of the CEO and owner is most demonstrated when he is able to acknowledge making a mistake. Knappy and all of us fans who care, need to hear that.

Article:

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba/nba-articles/ranking-the-n...coaches-ar23188.html

Ranking the NBA Head Coaches

quote:
Originally posted by DarkoHero:

I've waited a long time to decide whether I wanted Hill fired or not. Is he the sorce of our losing and not our winning? I finally gave in today. I'm #723. Hope we get 1000!

Thanks for your support

quote:
Originally posted by The Franchise:

Last time I signed on to this forum firing Brain Hill was just a small idea. Now theres a website full of people who want him gone!?!?! Man I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Personally, I think that we need a much better head coach than Hill. What I hate the most is the fact that he barely played our young guys (Darko, JJ, Trevor) early on, amongst other things.

Thanks for your post.

The Ghost of John Gabriel and weezt0e,

I have been digesting your posts and waiting for that bulb to pop(lite up)in my head. I have a full day tomorrow with the St Louis vs Braves baseball game at noon and later the Magic vs Sacramento. I know...someone has to do it! Church Sunday then back to the Magic forum. (ouch)

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

my question to you guy's is are you aware of this article about BHill that was written 2 years ago, but speak volumes today, and did RDV consider any of it???????

Thanks Chosen.

This article, history, records, Shaq, Penny, Bibby, Horace Grant, and others should have left some impression on Rich Devos.

I believe the true character of the CEO and owner is most demonstrated when he is able to acknowledge making a mistake. Knappy and all of us fans who care, need to hear that.

Article:

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba/nba-articles/ranking-the-n...coaches-ar23188.html

Ranking the NBA Head Coaches