Sign in to follow this  
The Solution

www.firebrianhill.org

This would be great, if BHill got fired. I'd keep Otis around, I mean give him a longer chance. Anyone know who could replace Brian Hill if he does get fired???

A major Orlando journalist's name and email were recorded, but displayed as anonymous to eveyone but me. You can see the post on the first or second page. He talks about being an experienced journalist of 20 years or something. I contacted the journalist, who claimed he/she did not sign it, but had viewed the site. I believe it would not be right for me to state who this person is, but you can speculate all you want!

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm..............Otis Smith's contract.............

I will never understand why everyone insists on blaming Otis. It was his job to put the team together not to run it from the sideline.

I'm not blaming Otis Smith for crap just so you know. Who would trade Darko and Trevor for Vince Carter anyway. Otis Smith is being blackmailed into keeping Brian Hill as coach in my opinion. How would Otis Smith's contract taste is what I would want to know.

rdeezy question:

Anyone know who could replace Brian Hill if he does get fired???

Many of us want Bill Laimbeer. He is an intelligent proven winner with a take no prisoners determination!

740 is on the band wagon now, I just heard them talking about how this lack of effort all goes back to the coach and that there is no excuse for the staff not handling it. They also mentioned that they just spoke with Otis (on his weekly show) and that he has changed the way he is referring the the Hill situation. I am guessing they are referring to how he said that everything will be re-evaluated in the off season.

Which one of you guys called in around 6pm and ran off the stat's for Hill with and without Shaq?

i posted this in anopther thread but i think it got overlooked becasue that one was moving hella fast

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

I THINK that we bash on mike bianchi to hard some times... this is his third time mentioning the firebrianhill.org website and second time actually typing out the website name... i think he really agrees with us but will not defend either side but by his writing he will lead the reader to where he should go. you dont get to be a writer without usually some schooling in that field and then be a journalist without knowing the whole scope of where wyou want the reader to jump to conclusions.

Are you telling me that he did not know what kind of buzz he was putting out there when he contrasted two oposing point of views with different age brackets?

I think he did imply that we wernt real fans if we were young and only watched games on purpose to make us become more vocal as fans because thats all he can do to create changes.

You cant initiate a presidential or congress change untill someone makes a stance on one side of the fence, distincly revealing the oposite.

i think the movie "The American President" says this sentiment the best...

Lewis Rothschild: People want leadership, Mr. President, and in the absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They want leadership. They're so thirsty for it they'll crawl through the desert toward a mirage, and when they discover there's no water, they'll drink the sand.

Mike Bianchis is the only one doing the talking in the media... i think because of that other people are picking up the call...

The Solution is absolutely correct, firebrianhill.org and the campaign to Fire Brian Hill has taken root. The petition is growing and gains legitimacy with every signinature. Every milestone broken will create exposure and add legitimacy to our campaign. More people are following the lead of Weez and supporter of this cause owe him a big thanks. The petition is serving as a catalyst for the movement.

My vow was to take a more proactive role in this campaign if Brian Hill was retained. But, I geniunely believe we have an opportunity to get Napoleon fired upon the conclusion of this season we should exploit. Time and logistics simply make organizing an escelation of this campaign very difficult for me right now. I'm on the road most the time to begin with, living in Memphis, and newly engaged.

The key is promotion. Anything and everything that promotes the campaign and website are positives for our grass roots campaign. Bumper stickers, ect... A billboard would be ideal, but it's simply not feasible. I am however exploring having a couple of large banners made if I can find a couple of buildings along I-4 to have them displayed.

In the meantime, this is my open letter to supporters of this campaign:

The Time To Act Is NOW!!!

Our grass roots movement is gaining momentum. Support for the campaign to FIRE BRIAN HILL is growing daily. With the Magic sinking below .500 and in serious danger of missing the playoffs, we have a window of opportunity between now and the end of the season to pressure the organization into firing Napoleon. The only way to accomplish this goal is to create a public relations nightmare for an image conscience organization they can

Another somber thread of fading fan support from another Magic blog site (written before the Utah game). Time is running out.

http://www.orlandomagicfan.com/archives/2007/03/magic_fans_fading.html

Magic fans fading

Posted March 13, 2007 at 11:07 AM by Tj

The current state of the Magic is no doubt discouraging. About the only thing