Sign in to follow this  
bballbabe

Reality Shows

Any takers out there for reality shows? Which ones do you love...or hate and why?

This would include the American Idol competitions type shows, and the Big Brother & Top Chef type shows...

I watch alot of them, even though i think many are staged.

Top Chef is probably the one i like most now...

Big Brother 8 is going to suck, and I hate anything associated with Flava Flav...

comments?

Any takers out there for reality shows? Which ones do you love...or hate and why?

This would include the American Idol competitions type shows, and the Big Brother & Top Chef type shows...

I watch alot of them, even though i think many are staged.

Top Chef is probably the one i like most now...

Big Brother 8 is going to suck, and I hate anything associated with Flava Flav...

comments?

Hell's Kitchen is good stuff.

There is also this dating show on that I have seen bits and pieces of where some guy is dating older women and there is a 48 yr old woman (she's Jerry Buss' personal assistant) and she is smokin!

Yeah, I saw that...I don't like the Tennis guy though. It's an interesting concept. I absolutely cannot STAND that girl who cries at the drop of a hat!!! Really I want to smack her.

I have never seen Hell's Kitchen. The guy on there seems like he is mean for sport.. like that chic that used to be on The weakest link and Judge friggin Judy. They sit at home and just think up fowl things to say. Maybe I'll check it out to see if I am wrong.

Are you smarter then a fifth grader

That is a funbny but stupid show. It is obviously staged with the little kids and everything but still it is very entertaining

quote:
I absolutely cannot STAND that girl who cries at the drop of a hat!!!

LOL, pretty much everyone that appears on reality shows. Men or women...it doesn't matter.

I'm not big on reality shows but I do like Extreme Home Makeover. Just the right amount of depression, humor, and power tools.

I think that they do. The houses still have to pass the same inspections that any other house would. Not only that, but can you imagine the PR nightmare that would ensue if one of the houses that they built collapsed on a family? The president of ABC would have a coronary.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Hell's Kitchen is good stuff.

There is also this dating show on that I have seen bits and pieces of where some guy is dating older women and there is a 48 yr old woman (she's Jerry Buss' personal assistant) and she is smokin!

Watching Hells Kitchen is like watching a basketball game. I'm constantly jumping up and down and cringing during moments. I LOVE it.

I have a new favorite: "The Two Coreys"

I just checked out the first episode last night. Man, what a train wreck! I'm going to stick around because they give Mrs. Feldman lots of tight, low-cut stuff to wear.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

I have a new favorite: "The Two Coreys"

I just checked out the first episode last night. Man, what a train wreck! I'm going to stick around because they give Mrs. Feldman lots of tight, low-cut stuff to wear.

I watched that last night. She's a looker.

How bout Corey Haim and the heart condition. I missed it. Whats his deal?

The two Coreys is an awesome show. Hell's Kitchen is by far the best. He has a show that comes on BBC Thursday nights called Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares or something and it is freaking hilarious.