Latest headlines by topic:

GM likes look of Magic roster

BY JOHN DENTON

FLORIDA TODAY ADVERTISEMENT

WEB EXTRAS

Get the latest in John Denton's NBA Dish blog

Related news from the Web

Latest headlines by topic:

I really hate to say that if this is true i am let down. I thought Otis could do better than this... Im not as up set that we lost Darko because i truly feel we can do it with out him however we traded a 2nd round pick?? We have contracts we could get rid of that would have made more sense.. Sounds to me that Otis just bent over and took it. This whole offseason we lost 2 players and got one with the salarys about equal! Im still in denial and hoping Denton is wrong but from the sound of a press confrence confirmation sounds like he really had words with the magic brass. Now it will be amazing to see Devos go over the cap, pay some tax, sign darko extend Nelson and trade those players we needed to trade for some cash and draft picks before the trade deadline next year...

So it's looking like:

Jameer/Carlos/Dooling

Dooling/JJ/Ariza

Turk/Ariza/Bogans

Lewis/Battie/Augustine

Dwight/Gortat

We'll have to see where this all shakes out - a while ago I thought we were going to lose Hedo, but instead we are losing Darko - they play different positions, but are we better with Hedo than Darko?

I would of loved the Arroyo, Dooling and Garrity to Seattle - although I wanted to keep Dooling. Dooling could contribute.

Too bad on Darko though for us and him - Cornstein you suck!

^^^

my buddha, that doesnt loook so promising anymore...

we all thought getting lewis, we'd have the perfect roster, assuming we kept darko...but not only did we lose darko, we went on a shopping spree...on one guy...

with turk, lewis, and nelson on the floor who will play defense and rebound. also not enough balls to go around with shoot first nelson. if svg does not get nelson to run the offenseas he wants then howard will be more frustrated than ever. jj cant play with nelson because it appears there is something going on with chemistry. i think nelson is affraid to see jj succeed. looks like we we can score but who can we beat. i dont like this at all. i hope there is something else to come. jacklj

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

^^^

we all thought getting lewis, we'd have the perfect roster, assuming we kept darko...but not only did we lose darko, we went on a shopping spree...on one guy...

ouch...

fire otis, CRAZY SERB for GM!!! LOL

quote:
Originally posted by CRAZY SERB:

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

^^^

ouch...

fire otis, CRAZY SERB for GM!!! LOL

not true, i said no to lewis from the start. i saw this coming, and i think other people did too. the sad thing is, lewis isnt even that good.