Sign in to follow this  
~O~

The Unaffected Players Should Start

Darn,its so frustrating knowing that are hard headed cooch isnt gonna change anything! I agree with your starting lineup o-dub,but you know the angry little leprachon wont do s h i t about it.

o-dub that would be one exciting lineup. i would bet money that the starting lineup you mentioned would get things done.you would see some good basketball. im excited now.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

The entire launching lineup is exhausted from the season turmoil that has passed and I anticipate the whole Orlando Magic Forum feels the similar way.

Starting Line

PG-Travis Diener

SG-JJ Redick

SF-Trevor Ariza

PF- *Darko Milicic

C -Dwight Howard

Second Line

1G-Keyon Dooling

2G-Keith Bogans

3G-Hedo Turkoglu

4F-Pat Garrity/James Augustine

5C-Darko Milicic

I have to give Pat Garrity some credit! Hes the only player that gave a **** about last night and was willing to thrust someones a$$$!!!! At least he could make a three unlike the sorry excuse for a lineup we have.

Darko Milicic is very effective but I would give Augustine the start to make Darko grit his teeth so that he can score those 2ft layups that shouldn't be a problem for a man his size.

Like everyone says, Hedo is best fitted to come off the bench!

I know there are many of you who hate Dooling just because he takes J.J. minutes but I think he should his position, PG; the people that usually handle the ball aren't getting it done and I've seen Keyon play point against us when he was on Miami and he killed us.

Keith Bogans is right where we need him. You can't say nothing about that.

I don't give a care how unexperienced Augustine is. He is in the NBA isn't he? The chap threw up all-star numbers in the D-League but we have yet to see if James can do that in the association.

Nobody should question why Diener and Redick should start, NOBODY!

The following starters are unaffected by Brian Hills coaching and are mentally stable to play. They weren't on the floor that much to experience the blowouts losses, the embarrassments, the Magic Killers, and the frustration of coaching decision that often. Thats why I think the Unaffected players should start.

*Since so many people want Darko to be a starter who misses gimme layups, I might as well edit this post. He Should play 35 minutes at the most and play with Augustine who will be at the 5 while he is at the 4.

I like your thinking. Right on!

How about this one? The guys that show the most energy and hustle get to start in the next game. We might have some interesting starting line ups. It certainly couldn't hurt.

I don't agree that Darko doesn't have to start. Darko needs to start. 2 reasons: We'd know his real value, second he is the best shot blocker on this team.

To start Augie is overrating him. Augi has not played a single REAL game, and to put him in the fire late in the season is a risk I would never ever like to see.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

I don't agree that Darko doesn't have to start. Darko needs to start. 2 reasons: We'd know his real value, second he is the best shot blocker on this team.

To start Augie is overrating him. Augi has not played a single REAL game, and to put him in the fire late in the season is a risk I would never ever like to see.

Like I said, we have nothing to lose.

Brian Hill must of read this thread because he gave most of the unaffected players that I would play actually play some minutes on the court.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

Like I said, we have nothing to lose.

You are crazy. We are not too far from getting in the playoffs. We have a lot to lose! Pride for one thing. Darko needs to start!