Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

how is new york and denver doing this offseason? need both to suck so we get a good pick next year. denver took a hit with iggy leaving, not to mention gallinari is gonna miss half the season with his acl tear. did ny lose jr smith / anybody else?

edit: see ny retained jr

how is new york and denver doing this offseason? need both to suck so we get a good pick next year. denver took a hit with iggy leaving, not to mention gallinari is gonna miss half the season with his acl tear. did ny lose jr smith / anybody else?

edit: see ny retained jr

JR is coming back, they just traded picks for Bargnani, and it looks like Artest might sign if Lakers amnesty him. Our only hope is that Amare comes back healthy ;)

JR is coming back, they just traded picks for Bargnani, and it looks like Artest might sign if Lakers amnesty him. Our only hope is that Amare comes back healthy ;)/>

Well played sir.

@JoshuaBRobbins

The #Orlando #Magic have picked Bill Burgos, strength coach of the #Knicks, to be their new strength and conditioning coach.

@JoshuaBRobbins

Burgos worked for the #Magic for two seasons under Joe Rogowski, who is leaving to join the #Houston #Rockets.

@JoshuaBRobbins

Burgos has strong roots in Ocala, Fla.

I live in ocala ^__^

I live in ocala ^__^

I lived in Ocala for a long time, its funny how its one of those cities that no one outside central florida knows about, but you hear abt it in the news quite a bit. I also understand that quite a few "celebrities" ( i use the term lightly) live there as well.

Interesting to see Bynum settle down with the Cavs. That's some offseason they're having.

I'd like to see the terms of the contract though (especially how much of it is guaranteed).