Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

Williams, Johnson, Pierce, Garnett & Lopez....Hmmmm

As they are, the Nets aren't getting past the second round. After the trade, they would be able to extend that series to six or seven games.

@WojYahooNBA

Boston and Brooklyn discussing a blockbuster deal that would send Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce to Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.

@WojYahooNBA

Possible Nets package includes expiring deal of Kris Humphries, Gerald Wallace, Tomike Shenglia and three first-round picks, sources tell Y!

Why would they send 3 first picks and where would they get 3 first picks from? That would be a stupid trade by the Nets and a great trade for the Celtics

Why would they send 3 first picks and where would they get 3 first picks from? That would be a stupid trade by the Nets and a great trade for the Celtics

2014, 2016, 2018

I like his skill set but he's a mental baby

I think a new city and team could go a long way in helping the guy.

He might be the most skilled/athletic big in the NBA. If he got is attitude right he would be an all-star player.

I would trade BBD and the philly 2015 pick for him without hesitation

I think a new city and team could go a long way in helping the guy.

He might be the most skilled/athletic big in the NBA. If he got is attitude right he would be an all-star player.

I would trade BBD and the philly 2015 pick for him without hesitation

Henny could get a letter of recommendation from the Pope himself and there is no way he would bring that distraction into Orlando

Put me on the Matthew Dellavedova bandwagon. I hope this kid does well for us during summer league. Love his game and think it would be a great mix with the talent we already have.

He is interesting reminds me somewhat of Beno. I don't think he can start but could be a decent back-up.