Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

Just a little background information on Ronnie Price

Enjoy it, seems like he will be a great mentor for the young guys!

Tbh I'm glad he's going to be around our guys, seems down to earth and a hard worker. He may not see the floor at all but it can't hurt to fill our roster up on the cheap with guys like him. Got to say I am surprised that AJ Slaughter didn't get a spot on the roster going into camp but I trust our FO enough to not worry about it. How many roster spots do we have left once Hedo is bought out? 1 or 2? I assume that will go to Osby but we'll see.

Tbh I'm glad he's going to be around our guys, seems down to earth and a hard worker. He may not see the floor at all but it can't hurt to fill our roster up on the cheap with guys like him. Got to say I am surprised that AJ Slaughter didn't get a spot on the roster going into camp but I trust our FO enough to not worry about it. How many roster spots do we have left once Hedo is bought out? 1 or 2? I assume that will go to Osby but we'll see.

Well we had 4 with Turk, Harrington, Beno, and Jones not coming back. If I am correct that left us with 3?? No idea on this but would think Osby is a shoe-in for sure, then add Ronnie so that leaves 1 spot for.. (Insert Opinion here)

Not quite sure what the beef with E'twaun Moore is on this board. Like Oladipo he's not a natural PG but he wasn't THAT bad for a 2nd year player playing on a team with no elite go to players.

Did you happen to actually see any of the games that he played big minutes at PG this past season? I did and it was an absolutely painful thing to watch. Moore needs to be standing in the corner waiting for an open shot, not handling the ball and/or trying to initiate offense.

Assuming the Magic don't also waive Al Harrington and that the Magic bring back O'Quinn, and assuming my quick estimations in my head are correct, the Magic currently have 12 players on roster.

So they wouldn't HAVE to bring anyone, but they'd have three slots available.

Does anyone know how serious Lamb's injury is? He and Moore could be an interesting competition, if we decide not to keep both (which is obviously a possibility)

Assuming the Magic don't also waive Al Harrington and that the Magic bring back O'Quinn, and assuming my quick estimations in my head are correct, the Magic currently have 12 players on roster.

So they wouldn't HAVE to bring anyone, but they'd have three slots available.

I can confirm that including Harrington and O'Quinn but not including Price we have 12. Price makes 13.

I can confirm that including Harrington and O'Quinn but not including Price we have 12. Price makes 13.

Harrington

O'Quinn

Price

Harris

Harkless

Vucevic

Nelson

Afflalo

Davis

Moore

Lamb

Oladipo

That's only 12. Who am I missing?

Harrington

O'Quinn

Price

Harris

Harkless

Vucevic

Nelson

Afflalo

Davis

Moore

Lamb

Oladipo

That's only 12. Who am I missing?

Nicholson.

I think Osby makes the roster but Harrington will be bought out leaving us at 12.

Doesn't hurt to have some extra spots when the trade deadline rolls since we may need them to take back players if we try to move BBD or AA.