Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

Wright would add depth at 5 as stated.

Also, Baby and Nicholson are trade-able assets as well.

The magic REALLY need interior D.

Also, Osby will most likely play SF and replace Dequan Jones (they will have a nice little camp battle anyway, since Jones is on the summer roster).

Osby could be a complete steal at this position in the draft. Him and Harris and Harkless is a rather nasty wing rotation.

He looks like a good SF prospect. I don't like him at PF, but at SF, he looks big enough and strong enough to bother opponents' SG and SF.

He looks like a good SF prospect. I don't like him at PF, but at SF, he looks big enough and strong enough to bother opponents' SG and SF.

One of my mates was dissing Osby the other day, and was saying he most likely won't pickup a roster spot. I said to him I reckon Osby would impress in summer lg, and then grab a roster spot but only play minutes here and there and only average around 10m per game, but bring toughness and work ethic to the team. Goes to show that alot of people just focus on the main players in the draft, and don't look at the intangibles that players can bring to a roster that can help a team out. Actually intrigued to see how this guy turns out.

I think Osby grabs a roster spot because of his versatility on offense, and his grit and grind factor/energy factor off the bench.

He can play the 3/4 spot and if we wanna go small he can play small against bigger guys, so it gives our lineups some flexibility.

I have never seen Osby play. But as the 51st pick, the chance that he makes the roster is slim. Didn't we say the same thing about that one guy "sticks?" forgot his real name.

If the Pelicans add Evans on top of acquiring Holiday, do they really need Greivis Vasquez? Could be a nice addition and would fill the PG slot. Will be a RFA after next season, but an extension can still be put on the table to avoid that. I actually really like Vasquez, despite his vulnerability on the defensive end.

I have never seen Osby play. But as the 51st pick, the chance that he makes the roster is slim. Didn't we say the same thing about that one guy "sticks?" forgot his real name.

Stanley Robinson, I believe.

houston or golden state could instantly become title contenders if they add dwight. houston is talking about adding josh smith as well, which i think they should be able to get done by parting with asik. golden state would have to give something up to get dwight in a s&t, what is the big question. they could be looking at these lineups;

houston

lin

harden

parsons

smith

howard

gs

curry

thompson

barnes

lee

howard

im rooting for gs since they've had shi**y luck during their franchises tenure just like us. either way it'll screw the lakers which is funny.

and speaking of atlanta, is teague a RFA? he's one of the few players I'd like in this years free agency if so, doubt we'd be able to snag him for the MLE though. Like his little bro in Chicago better for our team, think he's available with the return of rose?

houston or golden state could instantly become title contenders if they add dwight. houston is talking about adding josh smith as well, which i think they should be able to get done by parting with asik. golden state would have to give something up to get dwight in a s&t, what is the big question. they could be looking at these lineups;

[...]

im rooting for gs since they've had shi**y luck during their franchises tenure just like us. either way it'll screw the lakers which is funny.

and speaking of atlanta, is teague a RFA? he's one of the few players I'd like in this years free agency if so, doubt we'd be able to snag him for the MLE though. Like his little bro in Chicago better for our team, think he's available with the return of rose?

I want howard to go to the Bobcats. He doesnt deserve another shot at a championship. yes i'm bitter.

houston

lin

harden

parsons

smith

howard

gs

curry

thompson

barnes

lee

howard

GS will also have to either give up Thompson or Barnes to get Dwight, I don't know about the money but Lakers would give up Dwight for Bogut straight up.