Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

Is trading AA for Derrick Williams and a pick really an option. If so DO IT!!!

I'm not sure... The Wolves have Budinger and Pekovic turning free agents and taking on AA's 7+ million won't help them keep both. Plus they're interested in OJ Mayo according to rumors.

I'm not sure... The Wolves have Budinger and Pekovic turning free agents and taking on AA's 7+ million won't help them keep both. Plus they're interested in OJ Mayo according to rumors.

Thats my feelings too. I just kinda hope we trade him and Davis for the best young talent or picks we can get. I dont see us being much better next season so we might as well do it with young players right.

Is trading AA for Derrick Williams and a pick really an option. If so DO IT!!!

If that deal is a possibility then I'd like to see it happen. Adding Williams to our forward position would give us another decent forward to go along with Harkless, Harris and Nicholson. Factor in another pick and that would be a great. That said, not sure they would want to give up Williams and a pick and take on AA. He's a decent player, AA, but his contract might hurt their chances to re-sign their out of contract players and/or land other big name free agents.

John Denton #Magic SF Tobias Harris, who shined in Orlando after trade, said that he intended to take 2 weeks off, but was back in the gym after a week.

#Magic T.Harris: "I don’t like to take too much time off. I got it going pretty quick because I fee llike I need to grow and make strides.’’

#Magic raved about leadership of Tobias Harris.Latest example:He got in 2hr workout on Thur then made an appearance for Habitat for Humanity

#Magic Tobias Harris said he's familiar w/ top college players and he can't wait to help ORL pick incorporate into team's young core #Leader

As he talked about lottery and draft, PG Jameer Nelson said he would forever be grateful to #Magic for trading up to get him 9 yrs ago..

Hope Jameer is doing his summer team building in Philly again too. Nice to see T12 being serious about improving. Hope it rubs off on guys like Nicholson.

LOL, do we still have to pay them while they are anchoring the boat and fishing for Catfish?

Only if youre Otis Smith. Elsewhere wouldnt you just love to be Otis' son Gilbert this year or next sitting home and raking in another 25 million bucks for doing absolutely and positively nothing. Sign me up to be Otis' next son.