Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Moe Harkless

quinn reminds me of haslem from miami

I can see that... hustle, rebounds and a decent mid range shot. I think Kyle is a better passer though.

I'd go with a young Shawn Marion comp. Both guys have an incredibly quick 2nd jump that allow them to do a lot of the intangibles that really help a team. Harkless is a genetic freak with a solid mental make up and defensive mentality. I'll take that on my team any day.

I am not worried about his shooting. His corner 3s are already a reliable source of offense.

I'd go with a young Shawn Marion comp. Both guys have an incredibly quick 2nd jump that allow them to do a lot of the intangibles that really help a team. Harkless is a genetic freak with a solid mental make up and defensive mentality. I'll take that on my team any day.

I am not worried about his shooting. His corner 3s are already a reliable source of offense.

If prime Harkless can get 12 rebs, 22 points, 2 steals, and 2 blocks a game with 52%FG and 80%FT efficiency I'd be ecstatic.

If prime Harkless can get 12 rebs, 22 points, 2 steals, and 2 blocks a game with 52%FG and 80%FT efficiency I'd be ecstatic.

I saw tobe more as Shawn Marion. He can play both pf and sf.

Harkless I think realistically will be closer to 15pts, 8rbs, 2asts, 2st, 1.5blks, 47%fg, 65%ft

His focus is not to be a leading score but more of the other intangibles and defense.

Harris, he has scoring in his mind. From a pure stats prospective I think he could have large numbers, larger than Harkless but I reckon Harkless would still have much more value in the team aspect and wins side of things.