Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkSide

Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest On ESPN 12:00

^^^Send the man in your sig down there, beef him up a little (not that I can talk)

This is the most grotesque event in the world. 24,000 people die of hunger every day in the world, and these guys see how many hot dogs they can shove down their throat in a few minutes. If this is what being American is... Count me out.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

This is the most grotesque event in the world. 24,000 people die of hunger every day in the world, and these guys see how many hot dogs they can shove down their throat in a few minutes. If this is what being American is... Count me out.

Cry me a River, Justin......People also work all day to provide their children's basic needs, some not even able to do that...and we sit around here, discussing if rashard is worth $127 million dollars to play basketball.....YOU CAN'T PICK AND CHOOSE....

That being said where do I sign up.....

Joey "Jaws" was awesome. He is a beast, 66 hot dogs. That was an awesome finish!!! The best was seeing Kobayashi throw up his final hot dog in his hands, an him shoving it back in his mouth, that was so nasty. Joey had like a 7 hot dog lead and Kobayashi caught up fast. Where was Sonya Thomas this year, she wasnt even in the top 5, I don't even think she cracked 30 dogs.

USA USA USA!!!