Sign in to follow this  
Courtskils

JJ Redicks day has arrived

As of today, JJ Redick is penciled in as the starting 2 gaurd. I like many others wanted to see what Redick was all about last year. Well this year Magic fans are going to find out. Redick will be running circles around defenders looking for the jumpshot.

The addition of Lewis and the current perceived subtraction of Grant Hill and Darko Milicec means Orlando will try and out score opponents.

It is unquestionable that Lewis and Redick will both add fire power and that Dwight Howard should be almost unstoppable 1 on 1. Will Jameer Nelson learn to be a true pass first PG?

Is JJ Redick ready for the spot light, are Magic fans ready to roll with Redick. Can Redick be the real deal or was he just made for college basketball?

JJ Redick, next year can make or break your career. Mr. Redick you may also make or break Otis Smith's career.

I for one hope Otis Smith adds depth and at least brings in a proven PF and a veteran 2 gaurd just in case good ole JJ isn't ready.

As of today, JJ Redick is penciled in as the starting 2 gaurd. I like many others wanted to see what Redick was all about last year. Well this year Magic fans are going to find out. Redick will be running circles around defenders looking for the jumpshot.

The addition of Lewis and the current perceived subtraction of Grant Hill and Darko Milicec means Orlando will try and out score opponents.

It is unquestionable that Lewis and Redick will both add fire power and that Dwight Howard should be almost unstoppable 1 on 1. Will Jameer Nelson learn to be a true pass first PG?

Is JJ Redick ready for the spot light, are Magic fans ready to roll with Redick. Can Redick be the real deal or was he just made for college basketball?

JJ Redick, next year can make or break your career. Mr. Redick you may also make or break Otis Smith's career.

I for one hope Otis Smith adds depth and at least brings in a proven PF and a veteran 2 gaurd just in case good ole JJ isn't ready.

stay tuned for next weeks exciting episode, when an epic duel takes place. jj redick, the holder of all will take on himself, otis and the rest of the nba in what is said to be THE GREATEST BATTLE EVER.

The Magic did chose Redick #11 overrall last year right? Why draft him only to trade him the next year? They might trade Darko, but they didn't draft Darko.

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

spoilsport WP...

No way we trade him....what we do is trade Hedo and seattle gets the trade exception...

I hope you are right but I doubt Seattle will want to take on his contract since it appears that they are unloading long term contracts to make a run in free agency next year.

quote:
Originally posted by Courtskils:

The thing im worried about him is he

JJ Redick will excel if he gets the chance.

The guy can play at ANY LEVEL. He can shoot from anywhere on the floor.

IF he gets this chance the Magic will be in the playoffs AND be a contender.

quote:
Originally posted by wjinx4:

JJ Redick will excel if he gets the chance.

The guy can play at ANY LEVEL. He can shoot from anywhere on the floor.

IF he gets this chance the Magic will be in the playoffs AND be a contender.

There is no question he could shoot in College but the unsolved mystery is can he do it with the biggies(not proven last year yet) and can he hold his own in the defensive end with the good SG's? Is Otis willing to gamble his job with him in addition to Jameer after possibly loosing Darko. Can anybody really predict our staritng lineup with any certainty, except for Howard and Lewis?