Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Matt Carroll agrees to deal with Charlotte, 6 years 27 Mill.

Yea I hate the idea of giving away JJ. Not only do I see a lot of potential in him, but I would also have to change my strategy in NBA Live when it comes out becase they made JJ ridiculously good at knocking down the 3 ball.

So the Magic should keep him solely based on the fact that I can use him in NBA Live well.

As far as personal stories go this guy has an amazing one.

He didnt get drafted in the NBA.

He was struggling with money has gf/wife with a kid and had a hard time paying the bills. But continued to play BB

He played his way unto a developemental league roster and has lifted himself into the NBA. It was quite an impressive story that I saw on NBATV a few months ago.

Caroll is a scrub. We already have 3-4 players on our roster that fit that description. That would be making a change just for the sake of making a change. Lateral moves make no sense.

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagic:

As far as personal stories go this guy has an amazing one.

He didnt get drafted in the NBA.

He was struggling with money has gf/wife with a kid and had a hard time paying the bills. But continued to play BB

He played his way unto a developemental league roster and has lifted himself into the NBA. It was quite an impressive story that I saw on NBATV a few months ago.

Great story. I'm the type of guy that would give him the full MLE just to show that hard work does pay. Good thing I'm not our GM, lol. I am, however, now a fan of Matt Carroll and I'll follow him to whatever team he plays for (except Toronto, Boston, & Miami)

We are going to need some more shooters (especially if we trade JJ) on our squad and Carrol is one of the best. I'm hoping we will have some extra cash that we can use after we sign Rashard (again hopefully) to maybe address these smaller needs.